This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable devices with cameraRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with drop and share all action footage featuresRead user opinions
in What are the best under $25 body mounted camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with one button video record abilityRead user opinions
in What are the best family wearables gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for snowboardingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for skiingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with location trackingRead user opinions
in What are the best smart tracking devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for huntingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with waterproof housingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for snowmobilingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for snowshoeingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with file transferRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS bracelets for Alzheimer patientsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for climbingRead user opinions
What the community says about Garmin 010-01529-03
- "This is my mind is one of the best wearable action cameras on the market. To me this under-the-rader device is t he best combonation of value and features. A great price, super user friendly, many aftermaket accesories, and a great price make this a no brainer. Highly recommended!"
- "These solution brings state of the art video tech to the consumer body-mounted camera category. Its rugged build is a must, and it's terrific to have the option to shoot in 4K. The price may be steep for some but it also has touchscreen and voice controls. "
There are no comments yet!
- "This is a nice and small gadget weighing in at only 3 ounces, and is an excellent action camera. It takes fantastic video and shots and has features built in to capture ultra high quality footage and images. It's definitely worth the price at it's value, and is a great wearable gadget to take pictures and videos on the fly."
- "It has many features which are great for skiers, such as elevation, and speed tracking, as well as g-force, and it has camera stabilizers which make it great for bumpy rides. I have suggested this to friends who ski, and they have told me that this is a great product, they use theirs all the time."
- "I purchased a Garmin VIRB to replace an older gopro, but it just didn't work well. The biggest problem was the wifi implementation; you could only use the device wifi for about 20 minutes before it just killed the battery, which is a huge issue as you need to use a connected smartphone to control several features of the camera."
- "The video and image capability of this camera is fantastic. Compared to other action cameras this one is very intuitive and easy to use. Its various features makes it ideal for a variety of uses. I purchased this to document my hunting trips and would recommend it for anything similar. "
- "Took my first videos flying with this camera attached to a ram suction mount over my left shoulder. Camera recorded great stable video and I didn’t even have stabilization on - recorded about 50 minutes of flight time with GPS on at 1080p and only dropped to 80% on the battery. Editing software is pedestrian but posts to YouTube for you with good quality and lets you put in the integrated augmented reality gauges. Cool stuff. Very happy with camera as a first time buyer of an action camera."
- "I love snowshoeing and I love wearing wearable devices while doing it. It can be a bit tricky to find a device that works really well and won't break. I came across the Garmin 010-01529-03 which serves all of my functions really well. I love it and think that it's the perfect device!"
- "I didn't purchase one of these because I know someone with Alzheimer's, but instead for my daughter, a special needs child, when she began highschool. I've never had to use it, although it gave me a lot of peace of mind to know it was there. It's easy to use and affordable."
- "If you need an action camera this is not a bad choice. My experience with Garmin as a company is with their GPS units rather than their cameras but I have enjoyed them and I trust the company. If you play sports and would like to record the action this may be the device for you. It includes a waterproof case, records in HD, features a 3 axis image stabilizer, and mounts easily. "