This solution is ranked
in What are the best smartwatches with music control, messages, calls, and alarms featuresRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with personal organizersRead user opinions
in What are the best top rated smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best touchscreen Android smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with vivid displayRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPS onboard to navigateRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with schedulersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches you can buy in USARead user opinions
in What are the best well-equipped smartwatches with too many featuresRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with up to 24h battery durationRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with health related applicationsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with heart rate sensorRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPS receiversRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with heart rate monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with fully circular displayRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best stylish smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Garmin D2 Bravo
- "On the plus side the watch looks very nice and has many in depth functions. Unfortunately the GPS does not always works as well as it should. It also seems to have issues syncing with the latest version of computer operating systems. If those two issues could be fixed with an update, this would be a great product. As of now, not nearly with the price paid."
- "This is not the best touchscreen smartwatch by a long shot. I was really disappointed in this one. Not only is it crazy expensive but it doesn't have the capabilities I want in a watch. I want something that is going to track my fitness and sleep while maybe being able to answer a phone call. I as well as most average people have no use for aviation information. "
- "I was disappointed with the Garmin D2 Bravo. I was wanting a smartwatch with a vivid display, however, the Garmin D2 Bravo display was somewhat dull and hard to view. I also experienced problems with the GPS on this watch, and unfortunately, Garmin's support was unhelpful in resolving the issue."
- "If you like a big watch that is highly functional and has an extended battery life then the Garmin D2 Bravo may be the watch for you. Although the watch is BIG, I find it to be light and comfortable. There is a golf app that works terrifically and screen brightness makes it easy to use even on sunny days."
- "I would definitely agree that the Garmin D2 Bravo is a very well equipped watch with too many features. It was on my initial list of possible smart watches but ultimately did not choose because of it's very high price point. But, on that same note, it's so high priced because it is very high quality."
- "Garmin D2 Bravo is a sport activity tracker. It is not a smartwatch in the full sense of the word. Also, I couldn't find any references to the fact that has a 24h battery. Though a friend of mine, who owns this watch is very happy with it, and though Garmin is known for their quality, this solution is not a very good fit."
- "Great watch. Lightweight, the text is large (I don't have bad eyesight but it's nice being able to understand the display right away). The GPS cuts in and out sometimes but overall isn't bad. I love that this watch has multiple screens and the display doesn't look digital with a bright light. The price may set you a bit back though."
- #81 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers