This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable devices for camping and hikingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for triathlonRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with barometerRead user opinions
in What are the best healthcare wearables for a healthy lifestyleRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for divingRead user opinions
in What are the best Garmin wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best healthcare devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best pedometer watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best sport smart watches 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for boatingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches including a GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best new GPS tracking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for water poloRead user opinions
in What are the best accurate fitness tracking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best small band sizes smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for snowmobilingRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watches with features for menRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with multisport trackingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with altimetersRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watches for menRead user opinions
in What are the best heart rate monitor and GPS watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best new smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with elevation trackerRead user opinions
in What are the best 8gb onboard storage smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with compassesRead user opinions
in What are the best IP68 IP rating smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best small smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best light smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best discreet smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for exercisingRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for fashionRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to track activityRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for menRead user opinions
in What are the best normal looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fashionable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Garmin Fenix 3 HR
- "This watch looks good and has a ton of features I'd enjoy. My only complaint is the digital time read out. It's a small annoyance but I much prefer the analog clock look even if it's in a digital watch. There is just something classic about a traditional clock face"
- "Garmin Fenix 3 HR is a smartwatch designed with heart rate monitor for activity tracking accuracy. Soft, flexible black silicone band adds luxurious feel with resistance to discoloration. 1.2” sunlight-visible high-resolution color Chroma optically-bonded display. Water resistance and it can automatically sync to your data via Wi-Fi technology."
- "The Garmin Fenix 3 HR is a great solution for anyone looking for a wearable Garmin device. It is incredibly functional and useful for everyday life and a decision you will not regret. It has a built in HD display and several fitness functions as well for the active users."
- "With summer here, I vowed to get into better shape to do more mountain hikes with my girlfriend. I started running in the mornings to get into condition, and she surprised me with this pedometer watch. It's top rate! Its so motivating to me and makes my morning workout something I really look forward to since I can geek out over stats. Love this."
- "The Garmin Fenix 3HR has all the bells and whistles that one could ever hope for in a smartwatch. It connects wirelessly to my home network and integrates smoothly with my fitness apps. It comes complete with GPS and navigation features, as well as a built-in compass, altimeter and barometer. I can go off the main trails in my jogging routine and not have to worry about not finding my way back. It easily links to my smartphone so I can easily get texts and alerts."
- "In terms of GPS tracking you will not find a better watch on the market. The software is accurate, easy to use and has helped me track my workouts at an entirely new level. I’m also a large male so I don’t mind the huge size at all. My wife would look very silly wearing it, but since we train together she can get a lot of the same GPS benefits. This is a training tool more than just a glorified step counter."
- "Garmin Fenix 3 HR, Gray is a small band smartwatch that has style and is comfortable to wear. The watch is highly accurate and has a high resolution screen that you can sync your data via wifi. Although a little expensive you will not be disappointed with the quality."
- "It's an awesome watch with many features. One drawback may be the screen to some; it seems dim in indoor light but if you are willing to charge it slightly more often; there are 10% increments that you can keep the watches light on. The app for your phone (i used my iPhone 6) may need an update or two to benefit the watch even more."
- "I was in the market for a smartwatch, but I dislike Apple so my options were limited for a while. Then I found this one, and gave it a whirl. It does most of what I want. Tracks my fitness levels, and lets me link it over to a database so I can look at the data over time. The same wifi link also lets me feed it video and music from my tablet, or a nearby laptop. I'm thinking about hooking it up to my home's media server next, so I can have music follow me around while I do chores. This Garmin smartwatch is fun to play with, and I'm having a blast figuring out things to do with it."
- "This is a smartwatch from Garmin, well known manufacturer of various mobile devices and GPS trackers. This looks to be a good functional and rugged watch, but the design is likely not going to appeal to a large number of female buyers. It does seem to be a very popular product in general though, and very well reviewed."
- "I bought this as an upgrade to the Garmin 405 which I use mainly for running. I am training for an ironman so wanted something a little more rugged that I could also use for swimming and mountaineering. The Felix 3 was right on the money and has outperformed so far. Garmin has a winner with this watch."
- "This is by far the best sports watch I could imagine owning at the moment. It does what I want perfectly. The heart rate monitor is superb, the tracking is great, and it looks good. The price isn't so hot, but to me it's worth it because it makes me feel like I have to exercise (since I spent so much money on the dang thing, it's my motivation). "
- "I love my Garmin Fenix for monitoring my heart accurately when I'm out for a run. It has a nice size display, so I can easily glance and take in my stats. When I'm focused on getting a good workout in, I don't worry about my stats and data because I know it's being synced via Wi-Fi. It's a stylish watch that I confidently wear around the clocl. "
- "The Garmin Fenix 3 HR has a beautiful design. What sets this watch apart from others is that the watch can track elevation. This makes it excellent for most runners that want to get sprint intervals on hills and higher elevation. It does everything you could want beyond tracking elevation as well. It's a wonderful product for athletes and runners alike. "
- "My fitbit is getting old and worn so I wanted to upgrade and find a new smartwatch. I decided to hunt for the best 8gb onboard storage smartwatch to see what I could find. After some searching I came across the Garmin Fenix 3 HR and was completely blown away. I love the 1.2" high-resolution display and how it automatically syncs my data to my smartphone. Definitely a great device!"
- "I'll admit that I didn't really buy into the whole smartwatch fad. I'm a skeptic by nature, you see, but I've really started to pack on the pounds these past few years, so I thought that owning a new (pricy) fitness gadget might help spur me to action. I'm not too impressed with the resolution on the display, but I'm not willing to shell out the big bucks for an iWatch, so the Fenix 3 HR fit the bill. It's not the best that money can buy, but it's pretty great for the price."
- "Been really hesitant to try out a smartwatch and decided to try this because I had a really good experience with another Garmin produt. This accurately tracks your heart rate, fitness activity, etc. and effortlessly syncs the data to your phone when it has a WiFi connection. The screen is very visible in bright sunlight. Long battery life is a plus. The best feature is the assisted GPS which is incredibly accurate tracking distance. Water resistance kept me worry free when I washed my hands or forgot to take it off in wet environments because this is a very expensive smartwatch. The only negative is the bulky styling on my wrist and the hefty pricetag."
- "'m an avid exercise enthusiastic and I've been searching for a great smartwatch to help monitor my vitals during intense exercise sessions. After some research I came across the Garmin Fenix 3 HR and decided to try it out based on some of excellent reviews I've been seeing. After about a month of using it I'm fairly impressed with it as it does everything I expected it to. It is accurate in monitoring my heart rate and is feature packed overall. It is also quite comfortable and incredibly durable. I see myself using this device for quite some time and I think it would meet the requirements of most athletic people out there."
There are no comments yet!
- #59 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"I was looking for a smart watch that would meet my fitness needs and this definitely gets the job done. It has a beautiful digital display that is easy to read and makes tracking my fitness progress while I'm working out very easy. It's also very stylish and much better looking than many other smart fitness watches on the market.""Great watch with a reasonable price, did everything I needed it to do and more. Tons of features that make this one of the best watches on the market.""This is a neat GPS based watch. Great for anyone trying to hike alone or to train for events."