This solution is ranked
in What are the best Garmin wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with heart rate monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness wearablesRead user opinions
in What are the best new GPS tracking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness monitoring devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best 8gb onboard storage smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best rated activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smart fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for lacrosseRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with digital mapsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for camping and hikingRead user opinions
in What are the best swimming trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches that communicate with external devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS tracking bracelets for elderlyRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPS receiversRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with elevation trackerRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPS onboard to navigateRead user opinions
in What are the best top rated watches for iPhone and androidRead user opinions
in What are the best children smartwatches in chinaRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for walking workoutsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with altimetersRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS bracelets for Alzheimer patientsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for rugbyRead user opinions
in What are the best IP68 IP rating smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for skateboardingRead user opinions
in What are the best new smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best well-equipped smartwatches with too many featuresRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for style, fitness, and gymRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS tracking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness/nutrition trackers out thereRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watches with Linux supportRead user opinions
in What are the best smart wrist watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with compassesRead user opinions
in What are the best cross platform compatible wearable watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with built-in GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for skiingRead user opinions
in What are the best Garmin fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best small band sizes smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best sport smart watches 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best pedometer watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for the lazy and the livelyRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with auto-sleepRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth smartwatches for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for snowshoeingRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches for Windows phone, Android, or iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best swim trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with rechargeable batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Garmin Fenix 5X
- "For fitness fanatics on the go that need a tracker to save all your pertinent workout data, the Garmin Fenix 5X is the best smartwatch to do the job. With built-in GPS, a compass, gyroscope and alitmeter, it can map out your daily route when biking or running. It will also keep track of your heart rate and other vital statistics."
- "I like this watch; it's similar to the Apple Watch. It's absolutely huge, though! Even my husband says it's too big, and he's fairly large himself. The mapping feature is awesome, but the heart rate monitoring can be inconsistent at times. Overall, it's a decent watch, but I'd prefer something much sleeker and easier on the eyes. I feel like I have a laptop strapped to my wrist when wearing it. ""YES excellent company. Very good reviews on amazon.com I would buy it in the long run. The company has a good reputation. Very reliable watch and a product that would last a long time. "
- "If you are looking for a hardy outdoor and fitness watch the Garmin Fenix 5x won’t disappoint. It has Elevate wrist heart rate technology, built-in activity profiles, performance metrics and training status readings that show the fitness-enhancing effects of your workout. "
- "I needed a watch for my work as a meteorologist as well as my personal life, and this one has been acceptable. I like that it records barometric pressure- it's useful when having to write reports. That said, I wish it contained a thermometer as well. If it did, it would do my job for me!"
- "The Garmin Fenix 5X is one of the best products I have bought in recent memory. I shopped around for a smart watch that fit my needs and none of the others even came close. This is built for the runner and athlete. Mapping your runs is so easy with this product. Plus, you have every weather reading you could want available at your fingertips. A must have for people who love to run."
- "I've been trying to improve my speed and stamina while hiking and running and wearing a smartwatch has helped me form concrete goals to work towards. This watch can accurately track altitude, heart rate, and distance and has a very decent battery life. It is also very easy to customize."
- "I love everything about this watch! Well everything but the price. This watch is very expensive compared to others on the market. The look of it makes you think you're wearing a regular stylish watch, but it also has gps and other tracking capabilities. There are also different styles that you can choose from, and based on the reviews most people really love it!"
- "Price to be sure, but I felt the capabilities and ruggedness that this watch offered were worth it. It can do anything a regular smart watch can do, with a gorgeous display that's easy to read and very intuitive, but at the same time it's designed for those on the go. This watch is meant to be taken out and used, not just be a pretty thing. It has a host of apps and features that I use every day. For those serious about smart watches you can't go wrong with this one."
- "This is a good device, but not for the elderly. It is bulky and expensive. You are paying for a lot of features you don't need."
- "Although I hesitated to buy this watch initially due to the price tag, I am so happy that I finally gave in and decided to purchase one. I use this smartwatch constantly, and it has definitely become a mainstay in my life. This smartwatch is perfect for people who train as well as people who are looking to improve their fitness level. It also has a really aesthetically pleasing design, which can't be said for other competitor brands. This smartwatch has so much to offer and it has definitely been a worthy investment. It provides a host of valuable information for tracking all of your fitness accomplishments and is definitely a worthwhile purchase in my opinion."
- "This watch is a little pricey so that might stop most people from buying it. But it is amazing. The small form factor really makes the watch look great on its own without the smart features. But the gps features is where it really shines. I highly recommend this watch if you have the money. There are cheaper options out there but they really don't compete."
- "Garmin Fenix 5x? Its a large smartwatch that is avilable in a couple different colors. The face is nice and bright, even mid day in the sun. It also features a built in compass. I find it entertaning that a digital watch would have a compass. Joke was on me "most everything smart does". Garmin Fenix 5X has helped me set goals and stick to them. I am moving more then ever and can monitor my Hbpm. "
- "How would you like to have a fitness watch that can also pinpoint where you are with built in GPS? This is your device. With the quality Garmin and a real sweet look..you will not go wrong. Of course at $700 bucks you better be happy!"
- "For those looking for a heavy-duty watch with a ton of extra features, the Garmin Fenix 5X is a great solution. It offers GPS, as well as barometric and gyroscope altimeter. While it has gotten generally positive reviews, some have complained that it does not connect very easily to other devices. And, it also is quite expensive, however, it is one of the best smartwatches on the market."
- "Garmin Fenix 5X Sapphire is a smartwatch from Garmin and is available from Amazon for $699.99. It has many smartwatch functions, including a very accurate GPS. Info can be viewed through Garmin Connect. A lot of smartwatchs look goofy and I wouldn't wear one, but this is amazing looking. It is suitable for many uses and one of them would be for Alzheimer patients. It fits the topic well."
- "When it comes to Garmin, nothing compares! Fast GPS aquisition - usually takes seconds to get GPS lock....The battery life isn’t the best when in full GPS track mode, but I can get a full day of tracking with about 1/4 of the battery left. Tons of features for the outdoor/indoor activist.Watch body is rugged - I work on my vehicles all the time with it on and have banged it against metal control arms, skid plates, etc and it barely shows signs of wear and tear. There are some worn spots near the edges but other than that it still looks great."
- "I'm an avid skateboarder and fitness enthusiast. I was looking for something similar to a Fitbit but with more options and capabilities. I picked up this neat little device after doing some research. So far I love it so many different settings options and capabilities. I wear it while I skateboard mainly but also while I do other Fitness activities such as jogging running or hiking. Works like a charm.""Garmin Fenix 5X is the perfect balanced wearable. This watch is great as a fitness tracker with all the features you could want. This is lightweight and easy to use, plus it is stylish and looks good with anything. This is great for all activities. I find this to be good with skateboarding."
- "I'm looking for a cross platform watch that I can give my husband for his birthday. The Garmin is definitely a contender. It is kind of pricey, but it has 4 star reviews and seems like it is well liked by those who have it. I like the style and think my husband would really like the features on this watch. "
There are no comments yet!
- "This is definitely the best Garmin fitness tracker on the market right now. It has a lot of features and it is surprisingly accurate! It has a really long battery life, which is convenient...and it tells me a lot of interesting information. I don't know why I need this information, but it's fascinating. "
- "The Garmin Fenix 5X is probably the most comprehensive smartwatch I have ever seen. I am impressed by the range of tracking and coaching this watch can provide me during my workout. I have only had this watch for a couple of months and continuously find new features on this watch."
- "Great watch and the data it collects is unimaginable. Save your money on THIS model though and go for the Sapphire version. It just scratches too easily if you plan to work out with it; which is what the watch was built for. It's either that or get a screen protector."
- #10 of 10
in What are the best swim trackers"The Garmin Fenix 5X smartwatch amazed me in many different ways. The GPS was extremely accurate, the compass worked very well, and the design of the watch was outstanding. The only thing I did not like was it is a little pricey for a watch. However, the features are worth it."
- "I've been wanting to buy a smartwatch but was hoping to find one that is stylish too. I do like that this watch comes in several wristband choices but I guess I was hoping for something a little sleeker and less bulky in appearance. I probably wouldn't say this is the best looking smartwatch I've seen, but it at least isn't the worst either. I would consider it, but definitely keep shopping around."
- "The Garmin Fenix 5X is one of the best wearable smartwatches on the market. The watch is a bit expensive but the technology that it brings is beyond what Apple Watch has to offer. This watch is great for anything sports related, whether you're hiking, running, or going camping. The watch is anything you could ever hope for when it comes to GPS technology. "
- #36 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches