This solution is ranked
in What are the best Android Wear watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Garmin Forerunner smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best accurate fitness tracking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness gadgets to improve your bodyRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches including a GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best children smartwatches in chinaRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for track and fieldRead user opinions
in What are the best Garmin fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS running watches for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best healthcare wearables for a healthy lifestyleRead user opinions
in What are the best new fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 200 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for exercisingRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to track activityRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Garmin Forerunner 15
- "This watch seems pretty solid for what it provides. 4.2/5 stars on amazon, however the price is outrageous! The watch itself looks like any old normal watch and It's remarkable that they slap such a high price tag on it. It better call the ambulance for me if I ever have a heart attack while running"
- "The Garmin Forerunner 15 is the perfect, affordable, starting heart monitor for anybody who would like to purchase a heart monitor. I purchased one recently and am in love with it! It has motivated me to run more and I'm now running farther and more often than I ever have before!"
- "Poor Garmin. It's like a sad brand because we all got GPS on our phones and they're trying to catch up bit still missing the mark. This display looks like that owl calculator display from my childhood! To their credit they do have better looking watches than this one but I just still don't want to go there. I need to be confident that this brand is innovating technology that I need and can really use especially if they're going to charge as much as everyone else!"
- "This is actually a fitness product you may find useful and not all hype. It has a good battery life. It is accurate for timing your runs and let's you set a running pace and also pause where you need to.. Aesthetically speaking, the color options are okay. But the time piece is clunky. However , given that it is a GPS watch, it would be hard to find one that wasn't . "
- "My nephew wanted a smartwatch for his birthday. His grandmother got him the Garmin Forerunner 15. He has enough tact not to voice his disappointment, but I'll tell the secret. The Garmin Forerunner 15 is not a smartwatch. It is a running and heart monitor watch. My nephew's sister tried the watch and it is a great tool, accurately tracking her activity. So as a fitness monitor watch it is great, but it is a terrible smartwatch."
- "I have been using Garmin GPS running trackers for a long time now, like years. They are the only one of the fitness brands that offers a band that fits my small female wrist without any irritation. I recently purchased the Garmin Forerunner 15, and can tell you it offers exactly the same comfort with even more fitness tracking options. I love it."
- "I've owned a couple of other fitness trackers before, but this one's my favorite. It has a nice, easy-to-read display, and a sturdy wristband. Other brands I had before, the wristband would break within a couple of months of use. I also really like the Garmin Connect app -- it allows you to set up fitness challenges with your friends."
- #65 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches