This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable watches with call alertsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for track and fieldRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness tech gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with email featureRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for racquetballRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to watch out for during 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best Garmin Forerunner smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Garmin fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for style, fitness, and gymRead user opinions
in What are the best new fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Garmin Forerunner 230
There are no comments yet!
- "I've been training for a 5k with my roommate. However, it was hard to monitor my progress because my phone was iffy on distance and time. The Garmin Forerunner has been super helpful. I can now track my distance, time, and sync it to my phone. I gifted one to my roommate so we both have a way to track and we use the information for a friendly competition."
- "The Garmin Forerunner 230 is one of the best fitness tech gadgets. It is a smart watch plus so much more. It has everything you need to track fitness goals, you can read emails, texts and see call alerts. It is kind of bulky but most smart watches are these days."
- "I'm always emailing people on the go. I used to use my phone for that but now I find it too big and clunky. So I wanted to find a great wearable watch with this functionality. I came across the Garmin Forerunner 230 which works perfectly for this. The screen is a great size and it's very easy to see and use. I love it!"
- "I was really impressed with the Garmin Forerunner 230 smartwatch. The battery life is great as I would normally only have to charge it once a week. I also liked the style of this smartwatch which is more of a mechanical watch design as opposed to a brick. I also liked that fact that it very customizable with a large number downloadable watch faces. Some people complain that the size is a bit bulky but I did not find this to be an issue and thought that the size was appropriate and very lightweight."
There are no comments yet!
- "The smooth and easily read face it great. This looks nothing like a normal smart watch. It looks like a typical wrist watch. The display is unlike anything I have ever used before. I can even read it without my glasses. It’s very stylish. I can wear it to work or out jogging. "
- #37 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"Garmin is one of the best brands on the market, you will pay more for it but it's worth it. The watch does a great job tracking my steps and sleep hours and sleep quality. The face of the watch clearly shows the time in a big and bold display, and also displays sunrise/sunset times, altitude, date, and number of steps/distance. The GPS function is very good and it finds satellites quickly and the connection is always very good even in wooded/mountain areas. It is a great tool to help me manage my overall health on a day to day basis. It has Bluetooth and it syncs seamlessly with the garmin connect app on my phone."