This solution is ranked
in What are the best GPS running watches for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for walking workoutsRead user opinions
in What are the best running watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS running watches for hard working athlete womenRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS running watches for men to affect running in a mannerRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watches for the super athlete in your lifeRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackers for runnersRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS running watches for fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watches suitable for rowingRead user opinions
in What are the best Garmin wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Garmin Forerunner 35
- "Not being a woman, I have often wondered why anyone would need GPS on a wearable device. Have you forgotten how you got there? Do you get lost easily? The rest of the functionality is standard and useful I suppose. I just get hung up on why adding GPS is considered a plus."
- "I walk at least a miles a day before work. my old fitness tracker consistantly managed to not record my walking at random times. It was the most infuriating thing when I am trying to monitor my fitness. Gladly this Garmin came in clutch and restored my belief in fitness trackers for walking workouts. it is reliable and has all the functions I need.""This is a nice devise that should solve all your needs in a health watch. I would for sure recommend this watch for those that want a good health tracking devise. I love how the vibration alerts notify you of running prompts, activity tracking milestones, smart notifications and virtual pacing progress."
- "I bought one for myself and one for my husband. It's easy to use and the GPS can even track when running under trees. I set various alerts to receive notifications of certain goals. There are also music controls right there on your wrist. Above all, it's affordable. "
- "After three months of use I am very pleased with this tracker. For the price is has all the features that you really need. It was easy to set up and is very accurate. Battery life is very good and charge times are about average. My only real issue is that some features, such as elevation change, can only be viewed after the device is synced with the Garmin app on a computer. But for the price, a few minor trade-offs are to be expected. "
- "Not having to bring my phone with me when I go running is one of the most freeing things I have ever done. Not only does this smartwatch have some great battery life it has built in GPS along with heart rate monitoring and a big display. I'm getting more exercise than ever just to beat my records thanks to this watch."
- #87 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers