This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable devices for track and fieldRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches including a GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best running watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Garmin fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for walking workoutsRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watches for menRead user opinions
in What are the best Garmin Forerunner smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for exercise and fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness/nutrition trackers out thereRead user opinions
in What are the best Garmin wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best heart rate monitor and GPS watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with manual heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best well-equipped smartwatches with too many featuresRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness gadgets to improve your bodyRead user opinions
in What are the best heart rate and step monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for seniorsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for small wristsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness tracker gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best daily fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best and most accurate fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable fitness trackers with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best new fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackers with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with heart rate monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with heart rate monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Garmin Forerunner 630
- "The Forerunner is a GPS enabled watch targeted specifically at runners. This will track your workouts precisely and give you stats and a map once you get home. It's a little bulky and the battery doesn't last forever but this is not intended to be an every day wearing watch, it's an exercise tool so these things can be overlooked"
- "When it comes to fitness watches- its hard to top a Garmin. It was my first and only. The touch screen is different than the 620. The screen appears to be glass and is capacitive. It is reasonable responsive but it requires contact with the back of the case in order to function properly. Initially I thought this was going to be an issue for winter running because I wear my watch on the outside of gloves and I was worried the lack of skin contact would be an issue. But honestly it works perfect!""Let me start by saying I am a Garmin fan. I have been running for over 40 years and still log almost 80 miles per week. I use these devices daily and am very familiar with them from a usability point of view. I gave rave reviews for the 620 when people were trashing it because of the plastic screen and poor color on the display. The 620 is almost a flawless running watch and I use it daily"
- "The Garmin Forerunner 630 is a competent basic smartwatch, but not my favorite. It does not offer the variety of tracking stats for activities that I would want out of a smartwatch, but it does offer a lot of useful features none-the-less. It has smart notification link with your cell phone and running tracking, but lacks a lot of the in-depth features of other smartwatches out there. Still, if you're looking for a more basic smartwatch and don't need all the bells and whistles, this is not a bad choice."
- "You can't beat a watch that gives you GPS information. Having said that, this particular watch has a few glitches. It's a shame a watch does not exist that does everything well. I had a few problems with the watch just not working at times. When it works, it works really really well. When it doesn't, it's horrid. Come on Garmin, do better."
- "One of the best tracker for advanced running dynamics ever. The Garmin Forerunner 630 is stylish, and very advanced. This watch will allow you to set goals and customize your life. If you are looking for the best heart rate monitor, you can't go wrong with this one. "
- "I wanted to get a great gift for my Dad for his birthday and since he has recently got into an exercise craze and I thought that a fitness tracker would be an excellent gift. I had someone recommend me the Garmin Forerunner 630 and I decided to pick it up and try it for myself first. After some use I found that it isn't as accurate as I would have liked it to be. Overall, it isn't a bad smartwatch as it has quite a few features and is also quite durable. For some people the inaccuracy in readings may not be a deal breaker but for me it was. My Dad is used to equipment that really works well and accurately and I know that this device would likely disappoint him in the long run. Some of the more advanced features are also a little bit tricky to figure out and I think they could probably be designed to be easier to use for all audiences. Overall, I think that this device is intended more for "bleeding edge" type enthusiasts that want the latest and greatest and are willing to deal with a few bugs here and there due to the "newness" of the device."
- "The Garmin Forerunner 630 is the best fitness tracker for small wrists, I was having a hard time finding something to fit my wrist without looking gaudy and without all the slack when I tried the Forerunner and I am so happy I did. It tracks all of y physiological data and organizes it so I know when I've crushed a workout. I love it."
There are no comments yet!
- "I wanted something that provided more functionality than my old Fitbit. I chose the FR 630 based on some of the online reviews I read. So far it has exceeded all of my expectations. The only negative I can find is length of battery between charges, but I am willing to accept that for all the functionality it proides."
- "I'm an athlete by profession. I've been looking for a smartwatch to replace my current model--something that can give me an edge in training. Price was a bit of a concern for me as well. Thankfully, this watch didn't break the bank. The dynamic running tracker is exactly what I've been looking for to help me tune my times at a glance. The only downside to this watch is that the screen is white with black text. I'd have preferred it inverted, but it wasn't a deal breaker. "
- "I bought this watch because my other fitness watch had broken and I wanted to see if I could find a better option. Unfortunately, this didn't quite meet my expectations. The display is very outdated looking and doesn't have many custom features that can be applied. This watch is definitely geared more towards those into intense cardio rather than strength training. It also doesn't look very good. I was slightly misled by the pictures online and was quite disappointed when it came in the mail."
- #85 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"On the fence with this fitness tracker, as it's really made for distance runners and I'm sure those would find it useful because many of the features really speak to that particular activity. For mainly walking and cycling, it's a bit overkill. The backlit face is a bit hard to see in bright sunlight, and seems to dim at odd moments depending on your wrist movement. It's not super bright, so it doesn't look like you have a white glowing disc on your wrist in dark environments. The GPS accurately tracks your positioning and distance because it relies on satellite versus the typical geofencing you find with less expensive fitness trackers. The durability is superior to others in its class, and it has a little heft to it so you can definitely feel it on your wrist. Overall, it's good for the price for a best in class fitness tracker.""Nice watch with some great features, but on the higher price point compared to other options out there. smart watches are hot right now and there are a lot of option to look at. This one is worth the look if your in the market. ""Garmin comes through again! The 630 has a very easy to read screen and it tracks all the metrics I need. With so many watches on the market, it is hard to make a good informed decision, but I did great on this purchase."