This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable devices for cyclingRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watches for the super athlete in your lifeRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness gadgets to improve your bodyRead user opinions
in What are the best Garmin Forerunner smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watches with Linux supportRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackers for runnersRead user opinions
in What are the best running watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Garmin fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches you can buy in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best multisport fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS running watches for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches available in India with the best specsRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS smart sports watches with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watches with features for menRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable digital smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS running watches for hard working athlete womenRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best ski trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness/nutrition trackers out thereRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best daily fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for small wristsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness tracker gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for swimmersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with displayRead user opinions
in What are the best smart fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with long lasting batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Garmin Forerunner 735XT
- "The one big plus of this watch is also the one big fault: it's super light weight. I barely even notice it's there, especially while riding. Unfortunately, it means that it's super fragile, and it probably just ok enough for some light running. I'd hate to see what a good shock would do to this. Too bad; it's pretty great otherwise.""This is a pretty good watch, but I'd really recommend wearing it before buying. For me, the material of the band is just offputting. Feels weird on my skin and kinda bothers me. A couple of friends who own one never had any such problems. Otherwise, the thing works great. Try it out."
- "The Garmin Forerunner 735XT will keep you updated while exercising. It keeps track of exercising and cardio activities. It also lets you know of any smartphone notifications so you don't miss any work or social messages. It is comfortable to wear and lightweight."
There are no comments yet!
- "I thought that this was the best watch as it has GPS and is so comfortable. I use it daily for my running workouts. The heart monitor is good so I can not overexert myself. Works and sets on all my activities and it looks stylish as well. Fits on my slim wrist well."
- "Excellent multisport watch. The only thing I don't like is that the watch face is not very bright. Perfect in bright sunlight, good enough in offices under fluorescent lights. Not as bright as I would like at home or in other lower light situations and the illuminate button only helps in very dark environments. Obviously, this helps the battery life, but don't expect the watch face to be as bright and legible as it appears in most of the marketing photos."
- "As a tech guy my wife thought I would like a smartwatch. She got my the Garmin Forerunner 735XT for my birthday. This thing is great. The fitness tracking really helps me stay on track with my workouts. The face of this thing is very large and easy to read. Syncing to my phone was also very simple."
- "This watch showed a lot or promise, but won’t get you over the finish line. As a former collegiate athlete, I have been hyper active my entire life. I need a watch that can stand up to anything I throw at it. When it was working it was accurate, easy to use, and had a lot of useful features for different types of workouts. It only took me a couple months to notice moisture in the waterproof casing and it was downhill from there."
- "I'm always in need of a quality GPS watch to track my runs and other exercises. This Garmin watch is a smartwatch that has the GPS features and many more that I look for. It's fairly rugged which is a sure way to know it will last me for quite a while. All in all, I would say this GPS enables smartwatch is worth its price!"
There are no comments yet!
- "This is a pretty good watch, however for the price you can probably find something better. It met most of my fitness tracking needs and I really like the incorporation of notifications to keep me on track. However, it doesn't have many different features or modes that can be utilized for different workouts. Also, the band can got a little itchy once I began working out and sweating."
- "This tracking watch has a very compact and comfortable design. Lightweight and non-intrusive, it is easy to wear while still tracking a large variety of activities. Automatic syncing to the Garmin Connect service and cellphone integration are a good feature for it as well."
- #70 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"My old fitness tracker ended up failing on me recently and so after doing a bit of research I decided to try out the Garmin Forerunner 735XT. I use my fitness tracker nearly all of the time, especially when engaging in anything remotely athletic and the Garmin Forerunner 735XT seems to fit the bill after about 6 months of intense use. It is feature packed, comfortable, durable and actually quite sleek looking. The battery life is excellent and it does every type of fitness "tracking" that I need. I highly recommend it for those who are looking for the "Swiss army knife" of fitness trackers.""This Garmin Forerunner 735XT would be my choice for any serious athlete who is looking for a fitness tracker. It has every fitness tracking function you would want and is combined with the style of an attractive smart watch. Having a heart rate monitor is key to fitness trackers and I wouldn't consider one which lacked this feature. "