This solution is ranked
in What are the best smartwatches to swim or jog on a rainy dayRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness and activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for triathlonRead user opinions
in What are the best rated fitness trackers with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best rated activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for snowshoeingRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for track and fieldRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers that can connect to your phoneRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with pedometersRead user opinions
in What are the best Garmin fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with heart rate monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best smart wrist watch brandsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearables products in the world right nowRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness monitor braceletsRead user opinions
in What are the best multisport fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best swim trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches you can buy in USARead user opinions
in What are the best fitness monitoring devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with compassesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches you can buy in UKRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness wearablesRead user opinions
in What are the best workout tracking devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best Garmin Forerunner smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for swimmingRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPS receiversRead user opinions
in What are the best smart fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smart watches for men with priceRead user opinions
in What are the best water-resistant wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with multisport trackingRead user opinions
in What are the best swimming trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with the battery lifeRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Garmin Forerunner 920XT
- "If you are looking for a smartwatch that can keep track of your daily exercise activity and even make predictions about how your day in exercising will go, then you need to get the Garmin Forerunner 920XT. It is the best product out there and it will make you want to keep at it. You can even record your progress!"
- "The doctor wanted me to exercise more but to be careful to keep my heart beat under 150. I bought this watch a few months ago. I have been walking every day easily keeping my hear rate in the 120 range. It always works and now I know when I'm working too hard and need to rest. Recommend this watch for anyone that needs to monitor their heart beats."
- "The Garmin Forerunner 920XT is a great GPS smartwatch for all of your fitness activities. Not only can this do all of the basic functions like track heart rate and calories, but it can keep track of your location in the snow covered trails and time laps for you as well."
- "I love that when I'm out jogging, I can easily read the face of the Garmin 920XT. But, it's not just me. My kid borrowed it to see how he was doing during track class, and said he's gonna steal it. I know what I'm getting him for his birthday next month!"
- "This smart fitness watch is from a known and popular brand, Garmin. It does in fact have a fair bit of simple connectivity with supported smartphones too, and focuses on fitness functionality. The price is extremely high for the features though, but the user reviews are very positive. This may be worth it to those who want this specific sort of device."
- "I recently bought a Garmin Forerunner 920XT, and I'm really enjoying using it when I go to the gym. The watch keeps track of my heart rate, steps, and also the stroke count when I go swimming. A precious ally for your training, I suggest it to everyone!"
- "The Garmin Forerunner 920XT is a great example of what Garmin does in the activity band/watch world. Garmin is quite possibly the best or at the very least second best brand for smart wrist watches. They're always insanely useful and priced very competitively."
There are no comments yet!
- "Narrowed my choices down to the Suunto Ambit 3 and this watch - ultimately picked this one because of the LiveTrack feature (which isn't well documented and could be designed a little better - but works great). I'm training for a 1/2 Ironman and have been using it religiously. Works GREAT inside the pool and while it doesn't always get the stroke count right, it get the lap count perfect - which is very important (to me). Sychs with Strava (in addition to Garmin Connect, of course). Really, really like this watch."
- " have owned many Garmins over the years. This has got to be about the most enjoyable one so far. I got it because I wanted the swim features. I was tired of counting laps manually. I was skeptical that it would actually count laps and distance but after a few times in the pool it works flawlessly. It is some kind of magic that it knows what kind of stroke you are doing, but it does. I have also used it for running and it syncs instantly with my foot pod for running an indoor track. On my bike I just use my Garmin 800 now for riding and upload everything to Garmin Connect and Strava from the 920XT since it is such a no brainer. Through my phone or wifi at my house it uploads without a hassle. This baby even syncs with my iPhone so I get alerts of texts and phone calls. I can see who it is without taking my phone out of my pocket."
- "I love my Garmin!! I use this for training as well as when I am racing in a triathlon. It's great to know your pace when swimming, biking and running. I really like using it for open water swimming so that I know exactly what distance I am swimming to make sure I am training correctly. It's very easy to charge. It is also easy to pair with your smartphone and sync your data to the Garmin Connect app."
- "Am not to keen on this watch, I feel like the fitbit can do what it does at a cheaper price. The watch isn't also as innovative or maybe is just that am using it wrong, but it's setup seems a little undesirable. It seems very old fashioned and not furturesque ""This is one of those health products or devices that I would like everyone to buy. It keeps a track of your activities better than any other fitness devices. But in order to meet demands of all people it has to compete well with the apple watches.""this is one of the fitness watch there are many facilities and they offer camera recording options and it also provide such as counting heart beats and also running time counting and also the miles we run"
- "Get out there and start training for that marathon you always said you would do! This watch is perfect to track your runs in many ways. It is easy to read and use, and other people can track your progress as well! Don't worry about missing those important texts, calls or emails either! You will get alerts immediately as you work your butts off!"
- "i AM A WELLNESS SPECIALIST. I HAVE CLIENTS AS ME ALL THE TIME ABOUT SMARTWATCHES AND FITNESS TRACKERS. ONE I RECENTLY CAME ACROSS IS THE GARMIN FORERUNNER 920XT. IT CAN TRACK Cycling - indoor or outdoor, Swimming - pool or open water, Running and Triathlon - Swim, Cycle & Run. IT IS GREAT FOR ANY PERSON WHO WANTS TO TRACK THEIR FITNESS GOALS."
- "The Garmin Forerunner 920XT is an activity tracker with plenty of options that works great inside the pool. I no longer have to try to remember how many laps I've swum or how many yards I need to cover. This device makes it easy for me to track my strokes and map my distance. It has useful features such as a pool rest timer, a lap counter and a metronome for run and stroke cadences. I also like that i that it can sync over both WiFi and Bluetooth which makes it more convenient to use."
- "Garmin Forerunner does everything that you can possibly expect from a fitness tracker but it has two disadvantages. First, it is not very stylish; it has bold borders and the square shape is not good. Second, the price; you can possibly find OK fitness trackers with half amount of that money."
- "I initially purchased the watch for myself, for the step-tracking feature. After only having it for one short month, I have discovered so many additional features hidden in this little gem. For example, even though I just turned 50 yrs. old, I've decided to begin training for my very first marathon! Needless to say, I need all the help that I can get, and this device has stepped-up to the plate, by offering LiveTrack, to track my workouts, and I'm loving the stop watch feature, even comes into the pool with me for added benefits. Everyone could find a use for this, I promise you that!"
There are no comments yet!
- "I needed to find the best swimming tracker. My swim coach recommended the Garmin Forerunner 920XT. It's a smartwatch that can track heart rate, steps, AND stroke count in swimming. This is just what I needed! Thanks, couch! I love this! It's stylish and awesome! Highly recommended!"
- "Garmin Forerunner 920XT is not the prettiest looking watch but it is loaded with features and is very durable. I have to say they could have done a much better job with the watch face and the overall shape of the watch though, I was really not impressed once I wore it for a few days."
- "The Garmin Forerunner 920XT is an awesome watch to keep track of your swimming feats. Never has it been easier when you're swimming to go into autopilot while recording all of the laps, speeds, and distances. I absolutely love this watch because it has made me a better swimmer."
- #66 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"Garmin Forerunner 920XT is a simple looking device but don't judge it by the appearance. First and foremost, Garmin is one of the best manufacturers in the industry and that says volumes about the quality of this tracker. Yes, this gadget is a bit pricey but if you invest in it, the likelihood of acquiring a long-lasting companion which has the ability to manage your training routines is quite high. ""I LOVE this watch. I have been using Garmin products for a while now. The last watch I owned from them was 620, which I gave away to a new runner. This watch does everything you would really need for a tri.Indoorand Outdoor Transitions Simple to use, and the Garmin Connect Dashboard is top notch."