This solution is ranked
in What are the best cross platform compatible wearable watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS running watches for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for poloRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackers for runnersRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with 6.5-inch sizesRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for rugbyRead user opinions
in What are the best heart rate monitor and GPS watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best new outdoor watches for hiking with GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watches for the super athlete in your lifeRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for lacrosseRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for crossfitRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS running watches for fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS bracelets for Alzheimer patientsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers gift ideasRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for gymnasticsRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watches with features for menRead user opinions
in What are the best multisport fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for skiingRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS smart sports watches with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS running watches for men to affect running in a mannerRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Garmin Forerunner 935
- "I love this watch. I am active in running and exercising almost daily. I love that this watch helps me keep up with my stats and I can keep up with that stuff even when I'm not running but just walking. I have had it for 3 months and no complaints at all so far. I have taken it on many of my runs.""This Garmin Forerunner 935 fits very well into this topic category. It is a perfect fit on your wrist and big enough to view on those active summer days while outside. It gives you advanced dynamics and ground contact balance for those who enjoy running, jogging, biking, and hiking. "
- "About 2 months ago I decided to start running again. I have always had a passion for running, but with family and work it sort of got placed on the backburner. I started looking for a watch to track my runs because I didn't want to bring my phone with me everytime I went running. After some research, I decided to get the Garmin Forerunner 935. It's such a good looking watch and it tracking all my running needs without any complaints. Way to go Garmin!"
- "The Garmin Forerunner is a great fitness tracker for people who are serious about their exercise. It is a great product as it syncs with your phone and also acts as a Smart Watch while giving you all your statistics on your fitness habits. This may be overkill if you are just someone starting their fitness journey as it gets extremely in depth about your fitness. "
- "Garmin Forerunner is a decent all-in one smartwatch which keeps the heart rate accurately even while you are running. It has a great visual but the only disadvantage is the price; it is a little bit overpriced. If you do not have any budget issues, you should definitely have this one."
- "The Garmin Forerunner is granddaddy of all wearable GPS devices and the care put into this thing really shows. The app is useful and easy to use, and the watch is as sleek as a giant GPS watch can be really. Highly recommended, best in the class if you're searching for a GPS watch."
- "The Garmin Forerunner 935 is the ultimate in outdoor watches for hiking! With a built in GPS, you could never get lost, whether you are on a run in town or hiking through the woods. This watch is so versatile and light weight that it can be worn for basically any activity. I have always wanted a watch that didn't feel like a weight on my wrist and finally I have found one. It keeps track of your training status along with built-in activity profiles. Great battery life as well. Highly recommend.""The Garmin Forerunner watch is expensive but powerful. It is highly customizable - it's more for a "power user" already familiar with these kinds of watches that knows exactly what they want. Perhaps not surprisingly, it's on the larger size, so keep that in mind if you have small hands and wrists. I'm not sure if it's for everyone, but it does seem like a sort of niche product that accomplishes what it sets out to do, overall."
There are no comments yet!
- "This is a very nice watch. It looks really cool and is actually very comfortable. It was very easy to use and look at which I think is important so really anybody can use this thing. There are several nice features but the GPS is the main one and it works very well."
- "A bit expensive for my taste but in my opinion you will absolutely get what you pay for here. This watch is great for outdoors men and the like and chances are you'll never leave home without this watch. I think it's perfect for backpacking and other prolongs outdoor journeys."
There are no comments yet!
- #44 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"Best gift ever! I've recently gotten into running big time, so my wife surprised me with this on my last birthday. I love it! Everything I need is there: GPS for accurate run tracking, barometer to track elevation changes, smartphone functions, the works. It even breaks down my stride to give me pointers! The only downside is that it's a bit pricey (I nearly died when I looked it up!) but you get so much for the money that I can't really complain. ""The Garmin Forerunner 935 is the ultimate GPS device for runners. I've used this device in four half marathons so far, and it hasn't let me down. It shows no wear and tear, and it worked great. The Garmin Forerunner 935 keeps track of my distance more accurately than I imagined it could, and I can't fathom going on a run without it.""This little baby ain’t cheap. That being said, you get what you pay for! The watch is nice a solid (although maybe a little too big) and super durable. If you’re a runner this watch has everything you need to track your steps and stride. And since it’s waterproof, truly waterproof, you never have to take it off!""This fitness tracker from Garmin has nothing that even comes close to matching its performance. Everything about this screams excellence. Top notch feature, super user friendly, and a battery that lasts forever. It is pricey but in my mind it is worth every penny!"