This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable cameras with 12MP photo resolutionRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with user friendly operating systemRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with lcd screenRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with acceleration and heart rate sensorsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with high recording timeRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable waterproof sport camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras for underwater photographyRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with 4K UHD video recordingRead user opinions
in What are the best Garmin body-mounted camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best full HD wearable waterproof sport camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras for surfingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with 720p video recordingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with H.264 video compressionRead user opinions
in What are the best underwater wearable camcordersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with waterproof housingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras for indoor concert photographyRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with built-in sensors to monitor speedRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with easy to replace detachable batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras for 500 Euros and belowRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable camerasRead user opinions
What the community says about Garmin Virb Ultra 30
- "The Garmin Virb Ultra 30 is by far the best wearable camera with LCD screen out there on the market. It shoots 4K footage at 30 FPS which is some of the best out there for a competitive price, very smooth and crystal clear display. The slow motion function is fun to use too and provides a surprisingly high quality effect to your clips. The LCD color touchscreen is small but very responsive and functions like I hoped it would, having short cuts and on screen buttons to quickly access the important features of the device. Great for outdoor activities!"
- "For the past few years I have been traveling across the country by plane and I am constantly having to pull out my disposable smart phone to take photos of interesting things and sites I see while touring across the USA. I was looking for a small and easy to use wearable camera that will help me keep track of my memories without having to rely on a disposable camera. I found this amazing wearable camera called the Garmin Virb Ultra 30 that automatically connects to the app that I installed on my phone I absolutely love it. I have learned how to use the dozens of different functions for creating professional video footage of all of my adventures in hiking and cross county biking. I record all sorts of scenes that I post on social media so I can show my talents to the world and it is improving the quality of my health and life. This state of the art camera shoots and captures high definition 4K footage at 30 frames per second. It has 1080P resolution and rendering at 120 frames per second. It also features slow motion at 720P/240fps. Additionally it includes a Ultra 30 LCD color touchscreen that allows for instant editing and complete control over the camera. Thank you!!"
- "To shoot my videos, I use a Panasonic Camcorder. But I was intrigued that the Garmin Virb Ultra 30 was stated to be one of the best cameras with high recording time. So, I checked the Amazon reviews because I take pride in my Panasonic camera. Too bad, it was only 3.7 out of 5 in its rating. But, I think it has good features although it might not be one of the greatest. 4k at 30 fps is great and a good buy. So, I could recommend the Garmin Ultra 30 to a friend any day. Furthermore, I love recording videos for Youtube and was astonished to see that it has powerful voice control. That means I can take hands-free selfies. That is a selling point for this camera. I would say, I recommend it but I won’t be switching from my Panasonic pretty fast. "
- "This is of the best cameras I have owned! I am a thrill seeking individual, always wanting to capture my experiences. No matter the adventure, this camera is always by my side because I can depend on it. The waterproof case is also heaven sent, allowing me to bring it virtually anywhere. The camera is very simple and easy to operate as a point and shoot. There are so many different settings and functions of this camera that I am still learning about, and I am exciting to utilize every single thing.""This Garmin camera both looks and sounds rather nice, but it seems fairly expensive. The battery life is not great, and some of the included software is a little difficult to use. I'm no expert in this domain, but I definitely have some mixed thoughts about this particular model. I'd maybe do some looking around before committing to it."
- "It seems like a good choice since the solution also contains a waterproof case and the camera comes with a waterproof touchscreen. More than once was I was glad to have the camera with me. Once lost my camera at a stream during a vacation in the Caribbeans. It was two days before it was fished out of the stream by a local and the camera was still good. "
- "This is a decent solution for the topic. It meets the criteria of the topic, its a camera that is wearable and records video in 4K resolution. The only problem is the reviews. With 124 customer reviews, it has a score of 3.7 stars out of 5. If I were interested in buying a camera like this, I would try to find an option that had at least 4 stars. "
There are no comments yet!
- "I think this is a good camera and it has never failed me in the field. But I don't surf. I know people who do surf photography and what they use is designed nothing like this Garmin. I'm sure it's possible to do surf photography of a sort with it, but it's strengths are elsewhere, like in the air and on dry land."
- "I bought a Garmin Virb Ultra 30 for when I go hiking, and I'm being really happy with it! This camera is very light, and the quality of the recordings simply awesome, since it's able to shoot 4k footages at 30 frames per second and 1080P at 120 frames per second."
There are no comments yet!
- "This is one of the best wearable cameras out there. I work as an action photographer, and spend quite a bit of time outside. Living close to the Gulf of Mexico, the weather can often be unpredictable, so its really nice to have a dependable camera capable of taking great pictures even when its pouring down rain. "
- "After my trusty GoPro met with an untimely end I decided to try out a different brand. I'm glad I did. You get comparable quality for less price. The 4K image is stunning and the high framerate at 1080P lets you capture that fast-action with clarity. Battery life is good, about average for this type of camera. The included video editing software is pretty barebones, but you really should be using a standalone editing suite anyway. Overall a great quality camera that saved me a lot of money over the competition."
- "Garmin VIRB Ultra 30 Action Camera is available from Amazon for $399.99. It is a 4K camera at 30 fps and 1080P at 120 fps. It comes with 3 axis image stabilization that will make smooth and steady video at 1080P 60fps. It connects using ANT+, Bluetooth, and Wifi. The batteries are easy to replace so it is a great fit for the topic."
- "Very nice camera with very good picture quality. The feature that I love the most is the hands-free voice control in which has become very useful for me, I love voice controlled device's but I didn't know voice control cameras where on the market until I found this gem."
- "If you need to film under water why would you think of any other brand than Garmin? Specifically though the Virb Ultra 30 has a lot of features other cameras don't like the high speed shutter and ability to do slow motion capturing with it. The touchscreen is nice too with a very rich full color display to see the images you captured. It's very inexpensive too when you take in all the features this product has. ""I had been trying to decide between this camera and a GoPro, but I decided to go with this one despite the popularity of the other brand. Overall they seem pretty comparable and I do not really regret my decision. The image quality is very good and up to my expectations. I would recommend this camera for any active people looking to document their activities.""This was an upgrade for my wife who loves to shoot underwater when we take our scuba holidays. The cheaper one she had wasn't bad, but going for a better model was the right decision -- a lot more control, better features, and frankly it just feels slick. Top notch design on this baby.""great wearable camera. Not only a great picture, but measures distance and altitude, and shoots slow motion. "