This solution is ranked
in What are the best smartwatches for menRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 300 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android fitness watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS tracking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with vivid displayRead user opinions
in What are the best looking wearables currently around smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fashionable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best children smartwatches in chinaRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with 3.7 volts batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best and great fitness watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with fully circular displayRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices that are right for youRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness watches to buyRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for divingRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for the lazy and the livelyRead user opinions
in What are the best modern gadgets for monitoring physical healthRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable fitness trackers with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with long lasting batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best new GPS tracking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with heart rate sensorRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches including a GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best wrist exercise trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPS receiversRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for tennisRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for outdoor lifestyleRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness tech gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPS onboard to navigateRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for style, fitness, and gymRead user opinions
in What are the best gifts for menRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches you can buy in UKRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with the best interfaceRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to watch out for during 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best tennis gadgets to improve your gameRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for walking workoutsRead user opinions
in What are the best looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best rated activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best stylish smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for bikingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with activity trackerRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Garmin vívoactive 3
- "This smartwatch by Garmin does it all, it has fitness app, sports app, and more. The watch can be paired with your smartphone and be able to receive and even respond to text messages, view social media updates, emails and more right at your fingertip! Even better, it's waterproof!"
- "The Garmin vívoactive 3 is a great little smartwatch that brings smart technology right to your wrists. It's affordable, under $300, and offers many features that smartphones offer, such as apps, mobile payments, and of course fitness tracking. It's a great buy and well worth picking up!"
- "The Garmin vívoactive 3 is s great little smartwatch and fitness tracker all in one. It's sleek and easily connects to your mobile devices. It also features GPS tracking technology too. It's a great watch, although pricier than standard fitness trackers, but comes with more useful functions."
- "This smartwatch has a very high quality, it has all the features needed from a smartwatch and the price is very affordable "
- "The Garmin vívoactive 3 is a fantastic smartwatch the blends style and durability into a complete package. It has really helped me to increase my health related activities and makes it super easy to track them. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a smartwatch!"
- "The Garmin vivoactive 3 comes preloaded with many useful apps, including GPS. Garmin is well known for their GPS technology so I was excited to buy this watch. I was not disappointed. The battery lasts up to 13 hours in GPS mode and does block your vision of the road as traditional GPS devices do. The GPS also helps track my walks/jobs to keep better track of my fitness goals. The GPS has been very accurate. I have heard that if you download other apps, the battery life starts declining rapidly, so I have avoided that thus far."
- "Lot of preloaded apps to choose from means there is something for everyone here. The built in GPS is very accurate and the display is bright even in direct sunlight, its very easy to read. The downloadable watch faces are fun and very functional, there is a watch face for everything in the store. The battery life is amazing, it only needs charging about once a week. I highly recommend this watch"
- "Another fitness tracker that gives you a lot of bang for your buck. The battery is a beast on this tracker being able to last up seven days without a charge that is insane for a tracker. The Garmin vívoactive 3 is a great tracker that also has onboard gps as well making it on of the few fitness tracker. Give it a try."
- "I upgraded from broken Vivoactive HR. The Vivoactive 3 is much thinner and unobtrusive design, feels higher quality. Touchscreen responds well. Display looks great with great ability to customize it. Took it out for a hike this morning, everything works great . Excellent GPS performance as is expected from Garmin. Very happy with this purchase. Glad my old one broke so I could upgrade ;) "
- " I have used an Apple Watch before buying this Garmin watch mostly to obtain better heart rate monitoring and especially a longer battery life. I had it for only for a few days and I now know why the battery can last 4-7 days. I believe it is because of its poor display."
- "This smartwatch is so easy to use. I love how I can create different workouts and download them to this smartwatch. It has a pretty good battery life which I was surprised. I also like how I can join a community and compete with other members. That makes it fun. I wear this everyday and it holds up quite well. Another great benefit is that this smartwatch is waterproof. It is very comfortable while wearing. I hardly know it is there. This smartwatch definitely has my vote."
- "I like the look and feel of this device and especially appreciate the extend battery life that I get from it; a change of pace from some of the newer smart wearables. I would say this is better than the average activity tracker and good if you want to track daily steps and you train pretty hard. The Garmin vivoactive 3 will provide you with the information you need."
- "Very good looking. I know it might sound like a superficial thing to say about a piece of technology, but it's a watch, and it needs to look good if I'm going to wear it every day of my life, or almost. I'm a watch wearer, I feel naked without a watch on my arm and I wanted to upgrade to a smart watch but the prices were scaring me out of it. The Garmin Vivoactive is actually quite affordable, and it works perfectly well for my needs. I can track my activity, take notes, even pay with it. And, back to the looks of it again, I really like the fact that I can customize it with all the different watch faces available. I love my vivoactive!"
There are no comments yet!
- "This is a good solution but something that is mainly used for fitness might be better. This is a bells and whistles blaring smart watch with fitness features and a $249 price tag. I think fitbit or something similar would be a better solution at a fraction of cost. "
- "The Garmin Garmin vívoactive 3 is not the most fancy watch, but it gets the job done. I have had the watch for one month know and it has been so convenient, I use the watch to create workout plans and track the amount of miles I run. I have also used the the smartwatch's GPS to find local gyms near me. I live a very active lifestyle, so the watch definitely serves its purpose. It will not blow you away with crazy features, but it will meet your expectations."
- "I have a hectic schedule that varies from day to day. I like that I can set multiple alarms worry free. I even found a widget to track my sleep! I can now rely on this device and not my FitBit. This watch has so many conveniences that I consider it my all-in one"
- "This watch is pretty decent for my matches. Its secure, doesn't fall off even when returning a serve from Federer himself, but its honestly a little too pricey for what it does. I'd recommend it if you do a lot of extra activities like running on the side but for on the tennis court I'm always afraid of breaking it since its so expensive and the warranty is only for a year."
There are no comments yet!
- "I think the Garmin vivoactive 3 smartwatch is one of the better looking smartwatches on the market. A coworker of mine was showing his off last week. He's tracking all his workouts and walking and stuff with this watch. Even without all the extras, I think it's a nice looking watch. "
- "Was really frustrated with this purchase. Received the watch and the band was broken. I contacted customer service and they we're a bit rude about it. I sent it back, and it took them almost two months to send out another one, and that was after numerous calls and emails. The tracker itself works fine, but the hassle getting it wasn't worth it at all."
- "If you're looking for a stylish smartwatch, the Garmin vívoactive 3 may be something that is of interest to you. Fitting it with people's active lifestyles is important and the Garmin vívoactive 3 aims to deliver. Track your activity, make custom workouts and even make contact less payments."
- "The features are good and compatible. I think price also awesome. Best for daily Monitor fitness level with Vo2 Max and fitness made estimates, other features features such as smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, Live Track are the very useful and make it attractive."
- #25 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"The Garmin vivoactive 3 is one of my favorite newer smartwaches to buy right now. It has a lot of features and looks pretty stylish as well "
- #38 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"This fitness tracker watch has all the features a person would need as a watch and for fitness. The GPS is accurate, good battery life, strap fits smaller wrist and light. It's especially good to find a fitness watch that fits a small wrist as this is not the norm."