This solution is ranked
in What are the best Garmin Vivofit 2 activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers good for seniorsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for field hockeyRead user opinions
in What are the best new fitness tracker gift ideasRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for the elderlyRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for bowlingRead user opinions
in What are the best run and cycling tracking on the social network for athletesRead user opinions
in What are the best ski trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for soccerRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for kids ages 3 years and upRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watches with Linux supportRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for racquetballRead user opinions
What the community says about Garmin Vivofit 2
- "Oh look, another smartwatch that wants me to sign up for an account, download an app, and phone home with all my data constantly. I just want something to help automatically track my gym routine and general exercise. Why can't I find an option that works, that's solid, and that doesn't tattle on me to everyone who wants to buy my data from the company I already paid for the device that's telling all my secrets? Maybe I need to Kickstart something to solve this need for me."
- "I got this as a gift for my grandfather, since he's always doing harsher activities than he should. Obviously, he wasn't really pleased with it at first, because he felt the monitor was a little belittling. He started wearing it after some coercing, thankfully. We managed to sync the watch with his and his wife's phones. The sync helped his wife keep his strenuous activities in check."
- "The Garmin Vivofit 2 is a great option for runners and cyclists who want to track things such as steps, calories, distance and time of day they exercise. I don't think i would consider it the best for tracking on the social network, though. it doesn't connect to the likes of facebook or myfitnesspal. Instead it connects to Garmin's version called Garmin Connect. You can see a complete picture of your progress, join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation but that's only with other Garmin users so the community may be small."
- "This smart-watch is amazing, it has a very high precision and works perfectly. you can connect it with your phone and it has all the features needed in a smart watch. It has one year of battery life, so you don't need to charge it. Also it has some special reminder for keeping you on activity. "
- "Garmin Vivofit 2 is Garmin's answer to the Fitbit and it is actually cheaper but just as good. I have both and the Garmin is honestly a little bit more my style so I end up wearing it more. The LED on the watch face is very bright so its easy to read in the daylight as well."