This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable devices for bowlingRead user opinions
in What are the best electronic gadgets gifts for geeksRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for the lazy and the livelyRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for basketballRead user opinions
in What are the best 50 to 100 wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with multisport trackingRead user opinions
in What are the best wrist exercise trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best ski trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best tennis gadgets to improve your gameRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watches with Linux supportRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for divingRead user opinions
in What are the best tech-fashion wearables for menRead user opinions
in What are the best Garmin wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best rain and splash-proof activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for danceRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for boatingRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness wearables to send data directly to doctorsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for climbingRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers that pair with iPhonesRead user opinions
in What are the best swim trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for water poloRead user opinions
in What are the best run and cycling tracking on the social network for athletesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for tennisRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with displayRead user opinions
in What are the best multisport fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to track activityRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Garmin Vivofit 3
- "If your Geek friend is also an athletic geek friend then this is a good buy. Otherwise it might come off as insulting or be a wasted purchase. Rule of thumb when buying gifts for geeks: Ask them what they want or just give them money. It's better than risking an uninformed purchase that wastes your money and disappoints them."
- "I recently bought the Garmin Vivofit 3 and so far I am enjoying it. Some of its benefits include that it can capture different activities automatically and makes them available for you to view on Garmin Connect online. I like that the Garmin Vivofit 3 has a one year battery life with no recharging needed and that you can wear the Garmin Vivofit 3 24/7. If you are looking for a great exercise tracker, try this one out."
There are no comments yet!
- "I lost my old Garmin on Black Friday - slipped off my arm in frenzied shopping, I guess. Immediately ordered this replacement. The only feature I don't like is the tracker is hard to pop in and out, unlike my old one. But it keeps good time and step count - all that is really required. Plus it is more streamlined and attractive than my three-year-old model."
- "I love going diving and swimming but couldn't find a tracker for my activities that could withstand my pasttimes. The Garmin Vivofit 3 has been amazing. It can be worn underwater, so I don't have to stress taking it off before my dive. It syncs to my phone super easily, so I can compare information with my fitness groups. I would highly recommend for anyone who spends a lot of time in the water! "
- "Smart watches and fitness trackers are all the rage these days. The Garmin Vivofit is an excellently designed activity tracker that lets me capture my various levels of activity throughout the day. I can use my smartwatch to sync with the device seamlessly and it has a 1 year battery life as well."
- "It is funny how we got along without fitness trackers for so long. Nowadays though we can measure our fitness goals by the smallest of margins. It helps to build confidence! The Garmin Vivofit 3 has all the latest features to help you be as fit as you can. And! It has a real nice price!"
There are no comments yet!
- "The editing software was not the greatest, I am having a hard time using the Windows Virb Editor. Its not well documented (no PDF manual or internal help screens).The hardware though is good and I have other editing software to deal with the raw video. I have several Kodak SP-1's which I have been using, I like the smaller lighter Virb Ultra. Being able to control the time stamping in loop mode was a big plus. The time elapse record feature works great and makes for some interesting filming. So far I am liking this new camera. You can use an external power bank to power the unit to make up for the short battery life ."
- "For under $60 there is no better buy. You are getting what the expensive fitness trackers offer in a low price low profile wrist tracker . It might not be for everyone because some of you might like the sleep cycle option that the fitbit offers . But for the price i do not think you can get a better tracker on the market. "
- "The Garmin Vivofit 3 is a fitness activity tracker. It features auto-activity detection, a 1 year battery life, able to be wore 24/7, GCM compatible to sync automatically with free smartphone app."
- "Garmin Vivofit 3 is among the best running and cycling tracking tools for use on social network designed with athletes in mind. This tracker let's me and my friends engage in friendly competition using our stats and physical activities. I've experienced a really positive push to top myself using the Vivofit."
- "This is an amazing device! Not only does it completely fulfill my needs to track my activity; but it also seems like a really great and high quality product. The 1 year battery life itself sounds amazing. Not to mention it's waterproof capabilities as well. This device really just seems like a big win, in my opinion."
- #22 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"As a fitness nut I love to track my calories, activity, heart rate and more. I was looking for something that is reasonably priced that had those functions and stumbled upon the Vivofit 3. At less than $80 it provides high level features including long battery life. So just throw it on and you are good to go very quickly. Definitely recommend it.""It is working great so far! The display on Vivofit 3 is smaller than a Vivotfit 2 but I don't have a problem reading the numbers. I love the accuracy of the tracker. It does a better job of catching short duration cardio than any of my previous devices.""This is a really cute fitness tracker available in every color but it is limited to one app supported by Garmin. I do not like the fact that you are so limited in choosing which app to use. This device only communicates with the Garmin app. It tracks sleep too, but not accurately. Runs on battery, so no charger needed."