This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable devices with activity trackerRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with time displayRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with distance trackingRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers available in AustraliaRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers offersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for crossfitRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers that can connect to your phoneRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers available in UKRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers that are good at measuring heart rateRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness watches to track your workoutsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for yogaRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Garmin vivosmart 3 ( Black)
- "While this is a wearable device with an activity tracker, it doesn't meet the description of best by any stretch of the imaginations. There are multiple reports of low quality material. If you're like me and settle for a cheaper over high quality, you might like this but I definitely cannot endorse it as the best. "
- "I love wearing devices that show the time but I hate watches. So I found the Garmin Vivosmart 3. It's a fitness tracker that displays the time in a large, clear manner that is very easy to read! I love it for time keeping purposes almost as much as I love it for fitness purposes."
- "I believe that this tracker is available in Australia, however, it is not the best one. It is inaccurate when it comes to tracking steps. The display is hard to read when you're out on a sunny day. The strap becomes loose after a while. I think that the best thing about this is that it is sleek and waterproof. If you can adjust the sensitivity of the strap for better accuracy then it can be great. ""I have mixed feelings about this tracker. One the one hand, it is more accurate than some of the other trackers I have used, and I like the various functions it has. However I don't feel like it is particulary well made. The display is sometimes hard to read, and the strap feels flimsy."
- "I'm an avid "CrossFit" practitioner and have recently been in the market for a new fitness tracker since my old one is on the fritz. I decided to give the Garmin vivosmart 3 a shot since the price was right and I really liked the feature set. After using it vigorously for a few months I have to honestly say that this is a great device overall. It is comfortable, accurate and very reliable overall. One feature that I really like is the "stress" monitoring feature as it really does seem to accurately pickup times of elevated stress, allowing you to calm down to some degree. Overall, I'd recommend the device, especially if price is of concern as this device does everything a FitBit does but at a much lower price point."
- "I'm not a fan of this brand, how it looks, or how it operates... but I've got to say it does keep a connection to my phone better than my Fitbit does. My Fitbit's Bluetooth dies all the time and it's always a matter of trying to figure out if the problem is on my phone or on the Fitbit. Since this Garmin keeps a connection all the time, I think I know now where the problem is!"
- "The Garmin Vivosmart 3 is one of my favorite fitness trackers. It has both a stress-monitoring function and a heart-rate track, so it is a bit more advanced than other fitness trackers. I also like to use the Vivosmart 3 to help me keep track of sets and repetitions, which allows me to leave the pen and paper at home. All told, this is a great device for anyone who enjoys working out."
- "The Garmin vivosmart 3 is a great fitness watch that will fit your style. The sleek design allows the wearer to monitor their heart rate, stress levels, and calories burned, all discreetly. The devices monitor will fade into the background making for a great disguise with any active wardrobe. This watch will do a great job of monitoring your heart rate along with everything else you will need to live a healthier life."
- #84 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"I love this fitness tracker. It lets me view the times when I may be more stressed then others. It is a small design so it is not bulky when I am wearing it. I really like that. It can track your heart rate. This fitness tracker is pretty stylish too. It comes in multiple colors for you to choose from. This is very lightweight. Another added bonus is that this is waterproof and that is always a plus. I highly recommend this fitness tracker. ""I'd been looking into fitness trackers for some time now but couldn't find one that was cost effective for what I needed, until now. I've been wearing my Vivosmart 3 for a week now and have been impressed! Below are the features that *I* cared about and why I gave this a 5 star rating..""this is a great wearable fitness tracker. it works very well and monitors my heart rate. it's exactly the kind of thing I needed to keep myself in shape.""This watch was not really worth the money for me. Some of the features are totally unnecessary.""This is definitely not as stylish as the Ray, and no one will start up a conversation at a party about it the way they would with the Misfit. Everyone knows this is a fitness tracker. But it doesn't look cheap like most of the others and the data it provides is a dream if you like to analyze and see trends to correct or tweak."