This solution is ranked
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with auto-sleepRead user opinions
in What are the best Garmin fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with 5.4-inch sizesRead user opinions
in What are the best phone vibrator appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Garmin wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with electronic paper displayRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS tracking bracelets for elderlyRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable sleep trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smart wearables under RS15000 in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best health monitor wristbandsRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackers with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with 7.7-Inch sizesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with an altimeterRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers that pair with iPhonesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness watches to track your workoutsRead user opinions
in What are the best intelligent watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best new outdoor watches for hiking with GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best calorie counter watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with multisport trackingRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Garmin Vivosmart HR+
- "The Vivosmart is the best of the Garmin line of trackers! It not only has the basic functions of step counting and calories burnt, it also has GPS functionality. This allows the tracker to see how far and how fast you have gone, great for running or hiking. It also has a vibrating alarm to remind me to get up and be active, which I love because I sometimes lose track of time while working on the computer. "
- "The Garmin Vivosmart HR+ is a decent fitness tracker. I wear it on my wrist to help me keep track of my physical activities during the day. It does, in fact, vibrate when it thinks I should get up and move. However, I don't consider this fitness tracker to be a phone vibrator app."
- "the features of garmin vivo smart HR+ is intriguing. the colour display can be customized and the battery has one plus years life. charging may not be necessary.. it helps to track the steps, distance covered and the amount of calories burnt.. it also provides a personalised daily bset up goal."
- "I do not recommend buying the Garmin Vivosmart HR+. The battery is very poor at holding a charge which is terrible for a tracker meant to be worn while out being active. I found it very annoying when it died in the middle of my workouts. There are much better alternatives in the market at the same price range. Look elsewhere. "
- "One of the most underrated fitness trackers on the market. The accuracy on these things are just simply amazing. I always wondered if these things claim what they realy do and i have to swallow my words now because they actually do. The find my phone option is so useful. Sometimes i just sit around and the phone falls between the couch and this makes it so easy find. All you have to do is ping it and it makes a sound. "
- "This smart tracker is the best one I have had yet! It blows the other manufacturers away. The watch is extremely accurate in step count, distance and when I am walking vs cycling vs elliptical unlike my previous fitbit that was always off. The e ink screen with smart notifications make this a perfect everyday wear activity tracker and waterproof to boot. App is smooth, easy to use and stays connected to phone."
- "I was looking for a smart watch that met my needs and ended up being convinced to get a Garmin Vivosmart HR+, which the clerk told me was the best one on the market. I mean, it's good. It's got GPS, I can use it as an activity tracker, and everything like that. But it's not really any different than the ones I have used before."
- "Garmin vívosmart HR+ Regular Fit Activity Tracker is a smart watch that will let ou track all your activites. you can count steps, and also use it as a GPS, It has a reminder feature that is somewhat unique. I would recommend this smart watch because of its unique features"
- "I like the idea that Garmin Vivosmart HR+provides all basic features I would expect from a fitness tracker. I think a vibrating reminder is a good on, because if let's say I am at work have been sitting for long hours, the reminder will be helpful for me to get up and walk around. So its not only useful just for running but daily use for anybody. "
- #23 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"I am really active, excercising 6 days a week. If I want to become better and more physically fit, I need to make sure I am reaching my target heart rate during my workouts. This is why I love the Garmin Vivosmart HR+. It displays my heart rate 24/7, keeping me informed and helping me to reach my goals. I also know how dangerous sitting around can be, so I love that it alerts me when I haven't been moving in a while. When I'm not using it, the wristband is fairly comfortable, so I barely notice it's there.""Who would have though that Garmin the company known for gps navigation devices would make a fitness tracker. Well those games are gone the Garmin Vivosmart HR+ is a really amazing fitness tracker that has some of the best features that a fitness tracker has. Give it a try and be amazed.""I am not a fan. The GPS was off in mine. I would walk 2 miles and it would only record that I did 100 steps. On the opposite side. I would sits at my desk and it would track a couple thousand steps. I did a download of a free app on my smart phone and it worked better. I do not recommend. ""I got this as a gift. I never thought about using it, but i'm too busy to exercise most days. I use it ad set daily goals that I need to accomplish. I'll take a few laps around the block at the end of the day if I don't hit the goal. This actually really helps me stay honest."