This solution is ranked
in What are the best Smart TV media playersRead user opinions
in What are the best Android TV boxesRead user opinions
in What are the best digital stream internet television boxesRead user opinions
in What are the best 64bit quad-core TV boxes with pre-installed WiFiRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi streaming media playersRead user opinions
in What are the best devices that play NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best HDMI streaming media playersRead user opinions
in What are the best smart boxes for NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best devices for streaming video from PC to TVRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix set top boxesRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix boxesRead user opinions
in What are the best video streaming devices for TVRead user opinions
in What are the best internet movie streaming devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix-compatible devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best devices for 4K streamingRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix-enabled devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best internet TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best streaming devicesRead user opinions
What the community says about GooBang Doo STK14051857
- "Not only is this great for keeping all your favorite apps accessible by your tv but it also makes it so that you can have support for all your mirroring devices. It comes with a keyboard remote on an Android OS. It is way better than being locked into an expensive cable system and gives way more options commercial free. "
- "This is an awesome digital streaming box. It features adequate hardware to offer a snappy interface and navigation through media. The inclusion of an external antenna is nice to provide a solid connection to my wireless router that I rarely ever see any sort of buffering. The included operating system is pretty nice as well and I'm able to utilize most of the popular streaming services."
- "I got this because my old 2011 TV box was super outdated and couldn’t do any modern streaming/etc. I intended it as a “budget buy” – I don’t like to spend a ton on tech if I can avoid it – and it fills that niche pretty well. This box is fast and works with Netflix, although you’ll have to download the Netflix app on the box itself (can’t load off your phone or whatever) due to some weird tech issues. The mouse control is sensitive but has range issues, so you can’t be more than like 12 feet away (not an issue for most people). For me, the main advantage of this box is that it does everything I need to for a lower price tag than any competition, which seems like a solid selling point to me. But if you have tons of cash, there’s some better high-tech options out there. "
- "A HDMI streaming media player has been something that I have been meaning to get lately. I really like the thought of being able to play my media on a streaming device, it adds so much content to watch. I purchased a GooBang Doo XB-III Android TV Box to solve this problem and have been happy with the purchase since."
- "Much Faster then a Firestick due to the fact that it has hardwiring option. Mouse takes a little time to get used to and set up, at fire, was a little slow but i got it all figured out. Love the new Box! Loads videos and movies from Kodi ( Also had to jail break myself and finding the right build was a pain in the ass) amazingly. A little slow to the take off when first loading but after that, box just zooms! works with Hulu, Amazon Prime Video and Netflix. Really dig it. The little keyboard also makes it easier to search for things!""The GooBang Doo STK1405187 is very easy to install. It has everything you need to run your favorite services such as Netflix. It is an Android device, with decent power. The system isn't sluggish as some set top boxes can be. It boots up quickly and opens apps well. I find it faster than Firestick, which is a comparable option. The keyboard helps make searching a breeze."
- "I was tired of hooking up our computer to the TV every time I wanted to watch Netflix. I decided it was time to get one of those boxes that plays apps. After some research I decided to give this one a try. So far so good. Was fairly simple to setup and easy to use once set up. So much more convenient than hooking up the laptop every time we want to watch Netflix."
There are no comments yet!
- #16 of 16
in What are the best internet TVs
- "I love this thing! It has completely changed the way I watch tv. Our smart tv had the most obnoxious user interface where you had to type in any searches with the number bad. It gave me nightmare flashbacks to flip phone texts in the 90's. The kids use it to play their smartphone games on the big screen too. "