This solution is ranked
in What are the best GPS watches under $250Read user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPS onboard to navigateRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable GPS watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for snowmobilingRead user opinions
in What are the best heart rate and step monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best heart rate monitoring Android Wear watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with built-in GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with OLED displayRead user opinions
in What are the best rated fitness trackers with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable fitness trackers with gpsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable fitness trackers with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with heart rate sensorRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPS receiversRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackers with heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with heart rate monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with heart rate monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about GooPhone S908
- "The GooPhone S908 is one of the best budget smartwatches on the market. Equipped with GPS, health tracking features, and a waterproof exterior, the GooPhone smartwatch is both stylish and practical. For such a cheap price, this smartwatch is a perfect match for consumers."
- "Uncomfortable to wear. The monitor is super hit or miss, seeming to only work when the watch is on as tight as possible. Also missing a lot of features. Can't even review fitness data. You get what you pay for, I guess."
- " have this watch for a few days now and it is doing me a big favor keeping track of my health status and time. I keep my schedule more organized thanks to this watch, and I thought the style of this watch looks pretty good. I like to wear this on my runs and my swims, for it's price I think I make a good use of it so therefore it is a very good buy for me."
- "GooPhone GPS Fitness Activity Tracker Watch With Heart Rate Sleep Monitor Waterproof Fitness Tracker for ios & Android is a decent alternative for people that just don't want to spend a fortune to own a smart watch but still want certain features."
- "I like the Goophone S908 not just because it works as other fitness trackers, but also because it's waterproof! I have an autoimmune disease that caused chronic fatigue so swimming is the only exercise and I do now and needed a waterproof fitness tracker. Here it is! "
- "I started tracking my fitness last year, and I found the GooPhone S908 makes it a lot easier to do so. It has GPS and it's waterproof. I use it to keep track of all my workouts, in conjunction with an app on my android phone. It is also a heart rate monitor. It works with Apple iOS also. "
- "The GooPhone S908 is a truly innovative product anyone interested in a smartwatch should consider. It is super durable with an IP68 waterproof rating and can basically be used in any environment. The screen is the perfect size and all of the features combine to make a great product!"
- "Probably the best smartwatch you can get. The fitness tracker is absolutely top notch, giving you realtime heart rate information and tracking your Cals and your Macros easy with an easy to find add-on. The communication stuff, like notifications and calling, are okay, but I'm still not too comfortable talking into a smartwatch. "
- "Heart rate monitoring is crucial for me. I have tried other smart devices but this one is the only one that seems most accurate. I am alerted if exceeding a pre-set limit. Sometimes when shopping or at the gym, my other devices would lose connection or not work properly, but I have not seen that happen since wearing the S908. It seems the most reliable thus far. I can use this watch without having my phone nearby, which is nice for me."
- "A splashy fitness tracker watch which is fully waterproof. The design isn't for everyone as it's loud and bold, but the fitness software is very good. The real time heart rate tracker is my favorite thing to monitor while I'm working out. "
- "I guess it was too good to be true. I was really excited by that watch at first. It looked so good and sporty, and seemed to be close to the ultimate fitness tracker/watch. It has a lot of great functions and I think lots of ambition, but the quality isn't there. The same apps and functions on a better built watch would go a long way but this one is just too shoddily built to be satisfactory. In fact, it's the opposite: I find it really frustrating at times. It's quite temperamental, as in, it works only when it feels like it. It's really hard to get to your readings, and you have to tighten it around your wrist within a millimeter of its life (and yours) for it to adequately read your vitals. Should have known better and invested a bit more..."
- #82 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"A budget friendly option in the fitness tracker world. This tracker is waterproof, has a HR monitor, sleep tracking and even has an alarm that will remind you to get up and move every so often! However, I did notice that the face of the watch could scratch easily and because it will go dim it can be difficult to see the display at times. I do like that it monitors my sleep. I have compared the HR monitor and many times it is accurate but at others it does not synch up with what I manually count. If you're on a tight budget, this might be a good tracker for you. "