This solution is ranked
in What are the best keystone projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best mini projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best compact projectors for travelling that doesn't suckRead user opinions
in What are the best pocket projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphone projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best pico pocket projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors under 250 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors under 300 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectorsRead user opinions
What the community says about Gosund P01
- "This little thing is amazing! I love the fact that you can use it at get-togethers for watching movies. I like that I can set it up anywhere I have an open wall for my kids to play games. The price is great for what you can use it for and it is compatible with a ton of different things."
- "The best small projector that I've owned!!! Quality is really nice and it is really small and portable!"
- "Me and my friends were going on a road trip and wanted to bring with us a small compact projector to show a movie or two on our hotel walls at night. We had heard great things about the Gosund P01 and we decided to go with that one. It was AMAZING and travelled well and was so lightweight and small we barely noticed we had it with us!"
- "this is the best Mini Projector Android Smart Portable Pico Projector i love to purchase this . even i was looking such potable and mini projector for my PhD thesis presentation. And for my daughter game. The price is suitable with Professional Customer Service of 1 Yr Warranty & 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. "
- "A great device for sure.The projector is really good and powerful.One of the best combination between performance and portability.It measure just like a iphone 7 plus, a bit shorter and thicker.The light beam is intense and strong enough to be seen indoor even at dim light.The software is easy and allow to wirelessly connect it virtually with every devices, mac, pc, android and iOs. Plus there is a HDMI cable and a micro Sd card slot.It also comes with a fly air mouse, I really like this so i dong't have to click a lot of times. What I like most is it can project my phone or my ipad screen.I also tried to project over the maximum size of 120 inches and it can be used with no problem.The audio is not powerful but enough in quiet room.The battery allow you a bit more than two hour of playing.If you want try a pocket projector, i really suggest the purchase.Go for it, here is the new thing that should give it a try!"
- "The Gosund P01 is a workable moblile projector with decent battery life. It's bright enough for a non-sunlit office, but if there's any sun you're not going to be able to see the image at all. It's image correction features are second to none however and are super easy to use."
- "The 11 Best Mini Projectors to Buy in 2018. Best Overall: Apeman. Best Budget: Elephas 1200 lumens LED mini portable projector. Best for Business: Optoma ML750ST. Best Speakers: Anker Nebula Capsule. Best for Design: RIF6 CUBE Pico Projector. Best Contrast: AAXA P300 Pico/Micro LED Projector. Best for Traveling: ZTE ..."
- #56 of 110
in What are the best projectors