This solution is ranked
in What are the best fitness trackers for 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with calculatorsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with alarm clockRead user opinions
in What are the best 25 to 50 dollars wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth smartwatches for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with playback of digital audio and video filesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with calendarRead user opinions
in What are the best budget smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best and cheap smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best light smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best discreet smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android Wear SmartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fashionable smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about GZDL DZ09 Smartwatch
- "If you are in the market for a smartwatch, you cannot go wrong with the GZDL DZ09. It is capable of tons of tasks, such as an alarm clock, media player, calendar and much much more. If you need an alarm clock that is hard to lose and sure to wake you up, this is the watch for you."
- "Before the GZDL, I didn't realize you could get such a great smartwatch for so cheap! I was looking for a $25-$50 device, but this exceeded my expectations by being $15-$22 depending on the color. It has apps similar to what you'd find on a smartphone and it can sync with things like social media or pedometers. It's one of the best you'll find at this price point!"
- "I was looking for a really cheap smartwatch to go with my new android phone. Smartwatches are typically really expensive, sometimes upwards of $100. This watch isn't even $15 and does almost everything I could ask for in a smartwatch. For the price, it's amazing. It makes you wonder how much the brand name watches are actually worth, considering the price. For a fifth of the price of one of those brand name watches, I got this and it does everything I need it to for a quarter of the price."
- "This has many of the features that you come to expect from an android smartwatch. There is Image Viewer, Sound Recorder ( A SD Card Is Required ), Audio Player, Remote Capture, Alarm Clock, Calendar, Calculator, Camera,Two-Way Anti-Lost and other features. It also has a pleasing appearance, with nothing over the top. The price is really out of this world, but it's not the same as the more popular ones. For the price, pretty good deal!"
- "The GZDL DZ09 smartwatch works well with my android phone. It is supposed to also be compatible with iPhones but I did not try that. It is the cheapest smartwatch that I have found, so I don't expect it to be the best quality. But it is worth the price. I had to buy a sim card for mine. "
- "This product comes with many useful features that people are going to want in a smart watch. It is incredible that such a small device could offer so many useful utilities such as an audio player, camera, and many other features that are usually on mobile phones."