This solution is ranked
in What are the best 12 volt auto portable auxiliary heatersRead user opinions
in What are the best 12V electric heaters battery-poweredRead user opinions
in What are the best trailer heaters for carRead user opinions
in What are the best 12v auxiliary car heatersRead user opinions
in What are the best big electric car heatersRead user opinions
in What are the best 12v heaters for carRead user opinions
in What are the best 12 volt portable car fan heatersRead user opinions
What the community says about HFT RV Heater
- "When you are a poor college student, like me, and your car heater goes out, you look for inexpensive solutions. After much research I chose the HFT RV Heater. I can't say that I am thrilled, but if pointed directly at me while driving it will heat me up enough, other passengers not so much. "
- "If you are looking for a cheap, portable heater for camping or literally any other purpose, this is your heater. Don't let the compact size fool you, this thing almost ran us out of our tent this past fall. Full adjustable and even has a flashlight built in. A great product."
- "I needed a heater for my car to defrost my windows as it is not working too well and I found this product for cheap. I would not recommend this product because it does not do it's job too well. Some heat comes out but its not powerful enough to really do its job well. It needs a higher output of heat and sometimes the fan would stop. "
- "If you need a little more heat than most in the car or if your car heater is not working properly, you can use this as a solution until you can see what the problem is. There is an attached light that is great for reading and not having to use the overhead light also."
- "The HFT RV Heater is the perfect dashboard mountable heater for your RV or other vehicle. It is well designed and also has a built in LED flashlight which I found to be useful. If you're looking for a small mountable heater for your RV, this could be the product for you."
- "It seems that this is not super powerful. It might work for part of the car, but not the whole. Also, very few places in the world would need this. How about just starting your car earlier in the day."