This solution is ranked
in What are the best hitachi projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless home theater projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best LED projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best movie theater projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptop projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best video projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectorsRead user opinions
What the community says about Hitachi CP-DX300 DLP Projector
- "I love this Hitachi projector, and for the price I really did not expect it to be this good. I'm using it for my budget home theater project and it fits in amazingly. It's the piece that brought everything together."
- "I used this projector for a business presentation with PowerPoint and could not have been happier. The presentation was crisp and clear and set up was super simple. I had no problems using the remote and feel that the price offers great value. I really am happy I decided on this projector."
- #13 of 17
in What are the best LED projectors"This projector seems to have all of the bells and whistles, however there are plenty of capable options that are as cheap as $100. "
- "This is a good projector and reasonably priced as well. It has many compatibilities and that makes it very useful with different systems. I have used this with PowerPoint and it works well that way also! When doing presentations, this is great for that or projecting onto a screen as well. "
- "The Hitachi CP-DX300 DLP Projector tries a little too hard. It's so bright that it's practically blinding, which makes it unsuitable for a classroom or office setting. On the "bright" side (sorry!), it lasts up to 4500 hours -- truly a blessing in a world where our phones die within hours -- and is fully HDMI ready. It's not terrible but there's better choices out there."
- "If you're like me and like projectors that deliver crystal sharp images without a lot of fuss, here you go. It seemed like I had to constantly fiddle with the focus on my previous projector, but my new one is so good that I barely have to touch it all that much. ""Good product so far. The projector works as expected. For the cost, I wish the sound quality was a little bit better. We like to show movies outside and we sometimes have trouble hearing. Looking into a sound enhancement solution, if anyone has any suggestions."
- #82 of 110
in What are the best projectors"What a great idea to invent this projector! This projector has many varied uses for viewing different types of media. No slacker when it comes to formats it will accept and cabling. Unless you own a tubed Motorola tv - this projector will work wonderfully for you. Best part of all - you are not stuck with a single sized TV!""Although it was released in 2013, this is still one of the absolute best projectors your money can buy. The build quality here is extremely high, the unit has a good amount of weight to it, and overall feels sturdy. It accepts a variety of inputs, from HDMI (naturally), to VGA, to component cables. The only downside to this projector now is that it only does up to 1080p resolution - no 4K output. Still, if you're in the market for an extremely high-quality projector, then this is a nice choice.""I love to use this projector everyday. It has very nice pictures and it works great with any wall. It has amazing clarity for video presentation making it my favorite tool at work. I highly recommend this projector for both home and office use. ""I never own i projector before. For a first time purchase i find the description quite confusing,. with a expert set up it cost 233.99 moe, that is pricey, i just can't buy it, i can't trust it enough.""I love using this projector in my classroom. I can project on any surface - my screen, the brick wall at the back of my classroom, the bulletin board - and it automatically adjusts. I haven't heard many complaints form students about being able to "see" the passage when we are completing group warm-up activities."