This solution is ranked
in What are the best rechargeable gaming mousesRead user opinions
in What are the best Wireless gaming miceRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable gaming miceRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming mice for large handsRead user opinions
in What are the best budget gaming miceRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming mice for Dota 2Read user opinions
in What are the best gaming miceRead user opinions
What the community says about Combatwing Hotyet
- "The Hotyet W100-BK rechargable gaming mouse seems like it's mediocre and it is out of stock right now. Transmission distance is 10m but a full charge only lasts for 6 to 8 hours. with charging technology nowadays I would feel like it should last longer especially for a gaming mouse""Hotyet Rechargeable Laptop Wireless Mouse (W100-BK) is an excellent gaming solution. Capable of both wired and wireless operation, solid build, comfortable, and 4 DPI levels this mouse delivers at a reasonable price. Compatibility with both Mac and PC is another plus!"
- "Gaming with a wireless mouse has been a preference of m ine since I was gifted my first wireless mouse as a kid. I wanted to get one of the best out on the market at the moment which led me to purchase a Hotyet W100-BK. This mouse is one of the best gaming mice that I could find."
- "I hate being wired in all the time so this mouse is perfect for me. I can wire in when gaming and run the wireless usb when I'm working or traveling. This mouse stays cool and fits comfortably in my hand. It really has helped with muscle fatigue in my hand and fingers."
- "It was good while it lasted - unfortunately that was not very long. After a short honeymoon with my new mouse, during which I was really happy with its speed and precision, and the way it responded to my most minute movements, it just died on me, without any warning. I'm not kidding - one month was all it took. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to the company, as it is, because it seems so odd that a good quality tool like this would conk out that rapidly, but I'm not convinced I will get another one. They might replace it though, and I will see how it goes. But I'm very disappointed right now."
- "I went into this with high expectations but I was really let down with this mouse. I was thinking about trying a wireless mouse but just in case it turned out badly I wanted to be able to fall back to a wired mouse. It ended up going badly, the signal was weak or something and the mouse would just stop working at times so I had to swap to wired but then I was constantly worried about the mouse unplugging if I pulled on it too hard. Either go wired or wireless, don't go for both."
- #29 of 32
in What are the best gaming mice