This solution is ranked
in What are the best Pavilion laptops with 4 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best Pavilion laptops with low weightRead user opinions
in What are the best Pavilion laptops with internal webcamRead user opinions
in What are the best HP laptops with m.2 cardsRead user opinions
in What are the best Pavilion laptops with mechanical hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Pavilion laptops with HD video playback deviceRead user opinions
in What are the best Pavilion laptops with ATI RadeonRead user opinions
in What are the best Pavilion laptops with HD video recordingRead user opinions
in What are the best HP laptops with 11-inch to 11.9-inch display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best Pavilion laptops with 1.5 to 1.9 kg weightRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for website designingRead user opinions
in What are the best HP laptops with MSATA cardRead user opinions
in What are the best HP laptops with Intel Core i7 processorRead user opinions
in What are the best hp laptops with ati radeonRead user opinions
in What are the best HP laptops with internal webcamRead user opinions
in What are the best HP laptops with DVD driveRead user opinions
What the community says about HP Pavilion 11-e110nr
- "This is a decent laptop at a value price. It doesn't do anything great but does everything fairly well. This laptop is perfect for at home use, a student just starting out, or perhaps a young childs first laptop. This is alot of bang for the buck. Highly recommended bargain option!"
- "The HP Pavilion 11-e110nr 11-Inch Touchsmart Laptop is a great mid-range laptop with touch screen capabilities. At this price you would really have a hard time finding a match to the specs it has such as an A4-1250 DC 1.0 GHz processor, 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM, 500 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive, and an 11.6-Inch Screen, with AMD Radeon HD 8210 Graphics."
- "This computer is TERRIBLE. It is SO slow. ALL i want it to do is check my email (gmail), check a few personal finance blogs (not ad/pop-up/video intensive at all) and update my fitbit. I have no extra programs installed (except the fitbit), and had to uninstall many, many programs to make it even sorta run. I have to restart to even be able to access the start menu. I'm about ready to throw it against the wall and i've only been using it for 2 months. RUN AWAY! "
- "I was looking into getting a laptop that I could do some streaming on since I like to play games for my friends sometimes and stream. I was looking for an all-in-one type package where I could use the computer to stream some smaller games but I needed it to also have HD video recording so my stream camera would look alright. This thing gets the job done, not the tool you'd pick for general streaming or gaming, but this will get the job done if you move around a lot."
- "Efficient and small. I found this to be ok on the go and for doing stuff quickly. Working on this for extended periods of time proved to be annoying. I feel I can use this more on a train or a plane or a bus. It worked though and I was able to get done some small office tasks. "
There are no comments yet!
- "I needed a good laptop that had a webcam because I do a lot of Skype calling. After going through a bunch of reviews of different laptops, I came across this HP Pavilion 11-e110nr and it was perfect. It has good specs for you to be able to do all the tasks you would normally do. "