This solution is ranked
in What are the cheapest PC monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best widescreen monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best HP laptops with 6 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best dual monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best HP monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best monitors with HDMI, VGA connectivityRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 21 inch pc monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest PC monitors with HDMIRead user opinions
in What are the best monitors under 125Read user opinions
in What are the best 21 inch monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best widescreen computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best slim computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best IPS computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 20-inch monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best HDMI computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best HP laptops with 160 GB internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best monitors under 150Read user opinions
What the community says about HP Pavilion 22cwa
- "A basic solid straightforward monitor that delivers. I love when a product comes exactly as promised. This is a monitor with great size and aspect, doesn't fade out if you're not sitting straight on to it, and looks great whether it's an Office document or video you've got on it. Nice solid response time, no screen smear when you're gaming or watching an action movie, and plenty of ports. The only thing it's missing is DisplayPort, but my adapter hasn't given me any problems yet. Well, and it could be maybe ten or twenty dollars cheaper, but at least it's a one time purchase."
- "My son had a monitor that just died on him. I didn't want to invest in an expensive one because at 12 years old, he is not the kindest to them. I found the HP Pavilion 22cwa on sale on amazon for 89.99, you cant beat that. This has been fantastic, it's not huge at 21 inches, but it worked well with his pc, and his gaming. It was really easy to set you. The color on it is really beautiful, it is just a great monitor for the price"
- "This is a nice monitor if you are looking for a viewing experience and don't need a monitor that really pushes itself performance wise. I bought this as a secondary monitor just to watch videos on or do random tasks but I also like to game a lot and while it works great for viewing and doing normal things, it doesn't keep up with my main monitor for gaming sessions. That 7ms response time might sound quick but gaming monitors will be much quicker and come with a higher refresh rate, both of which make a big difference for many games. Solid monitor overall, but skip it if you want a monitor for gaming."
- "The HP Pavilion 22cwa is a very stylish monitor that meets the needs of casual computer users to the advanced computer user. I use mine for coding and spreadsheets. The colors are vibrant and crisp. The stand is very sturdy and fits perfectly on my desk. I give this 5 stars."
- "HP Pavilion 21.5-Inch IPS LED HDMI VGA Monitor is available from Amazon for $89.99. It is full HD and has a wide viewing angle. Its quick response time makes it a good monitor for games too. It has amazing reviews and is a great seller. It fits the topic extremely well."
- "I am always searching for the best widescreen computer monitors. The HP Pavilion 22cwa has been an excellent option. It has a 21.5 inch HD screen. There is also a 178 degree wide angle with 2 million pixels. It's very sharp and definitely stands out. Highly recommend."
- "I've been using the HP 22cwa as a primary monitor for some time now and have had nothing but good results with it. It's super slim and light, as advertised, and the color and picture are super sharp. It has pretty much all of the different ports that you would expect and need in order to hook it up to your various devices. And the best part is that it is at an absolutely rock-bottom price point of around $90 - so how can you go wrong?!"