This solution is ranked
in What are the best HP laptops with HD video playback deviceRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops under $300Read user opinions
in What are the best budget laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best HP laptops with 1 to 1.4 kg weightRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops under 200Read user opinions
in What are the best HP laptops with 4 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for software and game developersRead user opinions
in What are the best PCs for Android developmentRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for college studentsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for collegeRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for working on big data and programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best HP laptops with 14 inch-14.9 inch display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best 14 inch laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best HP laptops with Intel Core i5 processorRead user opinions
in What are the best HP laptops with 16 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best HP laptops with solid state driveRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for studentsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for programmingRead user opinions
What the community says about HP Stream 14-ax010nr
- "The perfect laptop for my grandmother ... except even she'd return this joke. Let's start with the case; it sure is heavy for something that has a really small battery. I know it's small because the CPU and graphics don't churn up much juice, but the thing still powers down after an hour or so. The CPU is slow, slow, super slow; it gets bogged down on basic webpages. No graphics, and oh wow no memory. 4GB? It disc swaps just web surfing. They shipped me one for a review, but I don't think they'll be handing me their next one, because I was honest here."
- "After having used the HP Stream 14-ax010nr for a week I had to send it back. My particular laptop was fine for the first few days when it came in. I was rather excited about it because of it's compact size and colorful design. I thought this was going to be my laptop for years to come, but I was so wrong. I'm not sure where to start, but I think it's my fault, I didn't check the specs on it too carefully. I didn't realize it came with the Intel Celeron processor. This was definitely not what I needed. I needed something that would perform better and The Intel Celeron processor was not going to cut it. I swore it came with at least an Intel i5, but I guess I overlooked that detail. The memory was sufficient but overall I had issues running programs I needed to run. The games I wanted to play on it also didn't cut it. Back it went. For the time I had it, I thought it was a nice laptop. Really light and compact and aesthetically pleasing though."
- "While the HP Stream is an aesthetically pleasing laptop, it won't fit your needs if you need bells and whistles such as: enough hard drive space to update your OS. That's the big one, but there are some other fairly large cons; if you want to cam with it, you're stuck with a low-quality webcam, if you want to listen to music you're better off using headphones, and the touchpad itself is no prize, either, as it's prone to malfunctioning. Overall, the aesthetic lure of this laptop isn't enough to make up for the many, many, MANY failings of this computer. If you don't want to ever update your OS and need something only for basic tasks such as replying to emails or browsing the internet, it may be for you, however. "
- "I love my new laptop, its was a very good deal and I'm so glad I purchased. I just need it for school assignments and for my online classes,it's perfect! Usually I don't leave reviews but this was worth every penny and I am very impressed with the quality of product and the value of the laptop. "
- "It depends of what kind of college you are and what are you needs from a laptop. In this case the HPStreem laptop pc is a good laptop who have awesome design getting for a good price good performance, so if we are using BASIC ONLINE AND OFFICE work yes we got the right laptop and making a good deal not spading a lot of money and gating a ultra-portable laptop. "
- "I bought the HP Stream Laptop PC 14-ax010n to use in class. It is a great little laptop that's small and lightweight that I can easily carry it in one hand. I like the colorful design and the responsive keyboard. It is not very fast so don't expect to play any intensive games on this. It suits my needs though for doing school work, browsing the internet and watching movies. "
- "This is a fine budget laptop for students. Perfectly adequate for word processing and browsing. It's very lightweight and has a great keyboard. Unfortunately it comes with many programs that I didn't need and the speakers and webcam are very sub par. Hard to beat for the price however. "
- "HP Stream 14-ax010nr is a bare minimum laptop with only the most basic of hardware. It really isn't capable of doing much other than document editing and web browsing and even that is somewhat slow and clunky.""I've had this computer for about a month. I use this laptop for my online class. I had to uninstall some bloatware and change some settings to get it to work faster, but it is a great little laptop. Don't expect to play an intensive games or edit movies with this laptop. It's good for doing work or school related things, browsing the Internet, and watching Netflix. ""I needed to find one of the best laptops for coding and programming use and this one is perfect. It's exactly what I was looking for and runs like a dream."