This solution is ranked
in What are the best smartphones for a killer VR experienceRead user opinions
in What are the best HTC smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best screen resolution phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with fingerprint sensorRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones for gamersRead user opinions
in What are the best phones with 4k videoRead user opinions
in What are the best dual SIM 4G LTE smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best big screen dual sim mobile phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with 128 Gb internal memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best camera smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones for the gymRead user opinions
in What are the best budget HTC smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best phones for taking picturesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones for business usersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones for business useRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones to play gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with dual camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with large displayRead user opinions
in What are the best Mobile DevicesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones for startups and entrepreneursRead user opinions
in What are the best screen quality mobilesRead user opinions
in What are the best screen resolution Android phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Smartphones with high PPIRead user opinions
in What are the best screen display smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best pixel density phonesRead user opinions
What the community says about HTC U11
- #2 of 105
in What are the best smartphones"The feature I wanted in my new smartphone was a lot of RAM. I don't want to be waiting around forever for apps and games to load. The HTC U11 has a bunch of cool extra features, like hands-free Alexa and side squeeze access to some commonly-used features. The RAM is indeed high on this phone, but at $650 it had better be. Recommended purchase, though I'm not sure I would purchase a second. ""I LOVE my HTC. I love the blue too, although currently it's covered up by my protective case. I don't use the squeeze function as much as i thought I will, but I do use the fingerprint sensor. I have an iPhone with fingerprint sensor too as this one seems more sensitive than my iPhone sensor. I'm using this phone as my travel to Asia phone (I run a business in Asia so travel there often and need a phone there....my iPhone is locked to AT&T so I can't use the SIM card from Asia in my iPhone). It's good that it's unlocked. I do use the squeeze function for taking selfies. Very very handy in that one. Alexa is fun but haven't used it much. I've had an older version of HTC before and always liked how user friendly it is and the phone background themes. Also having the ability to have different language abilities for typing and reading is great. ""HTC U11 with hands-free Amazon Alexa is an unlocked smartphone available from Amazon for $649.00. It is a top of the line phone that runs Android 7. It has an Octa-core processor and a 16 MP front cam and 12 MP rear cam. The 5.5 inch screen gives a great viewing area. It is compatable with T-Mobile, AT&T, and Verizon networks. It has the first ever hands free Alexa, and offers the first ever edge squeeze that lets you interact with your favorite apps. This is a very good fit for the topic.""This thing is a surprisingly sturdy phone. I dropped mine two stories down a flight of stairs, and despite tumbling all the way down, it didn't even have a scratch. I thought it would have been smashed to smithereens, but it held up without any problems.""HTC U11 is great because it comes with hands-free Alexa! It's the first ever smartphone to do that. That's amazing! I think this is how the future will be. It's great that HTC is trying out this new technology!""It has more than enough solid features to make me considering purchasing it although i dont think i would ever use Alexa. It is worth a try.""I love this phone its the first with hands free alexa what more could a person want?""Not the best phone out there, but not the worst. I tend to be hesitant getting anything other than the major players in the cell phone market as there is never any app support or aftermarket support (cases, accessories)for anything other than those. If you want something different go with this phone as it does have great specs in regards to RAM and storage."
- "I am very happy with this phone. I really like the security and convenience that the fingerprint sensor provides. The fingerprint sensor works much better than the one I had on my prior iPhone. I also love the camera and find that it is very easy to take great pictures with it."
- "After trying the HTC U11 I have found it to be an amazing phone for gaming. I have run some pretty intense games and have not experienced any lag at all. This phone comes with an awesome camera as well."
- "Love it. Big 5.5 inch screen, feels great in the hands, looks great with the eyes. Everything works fine for me. Some people have issues with the internet not working or the phone not powering on but I've had it since it launched and it's worked fantastic for me. I'd buy it again."
- "The HTC U11 looks like an amazing phone! Where else can you find Amazon Alexa on a smart phone? This amazing phone with a built in 16 MP front cam and 12 MP rear cam not only has the ability to take great pictures, but also you can experience hands free question and answer sessions with Amazon Alexa. Being water and dust resistance is incredible too because it saves your phone from an early death. The price is comparable to other phones, but is somewhat pricey compared to other Androids. "
- "I was looking for a phone that would be rugged and tough enough to take to the gym with me, since I practically live there. This is a good phone, but it just isn't tough enough. It doesn't have impact resistance or a shatterproof screen, and I worry that my sweaty hands would give it water damage. I'll have to keep looking."
- "I like the unique squeeze feature of the HTC U11 phone. I'm nervous that I will damage the phone if I squeeze it too often, but I am getting more comfortable with this unusual feature. The design is very sleek and modern and the I used the camera during my first visit to New Orleans. I found this phone to be a good phone and the water resistance feature came in handy during a recent boat trip where some splashing into the boat occurred, yet the phone remained undamaged."
- "Whether you use your smartphone most for gaming, productivity, or photos, you'll love the HTC U11. Using this smartphone has been an absolute joy--it's sleek and fast, plus the native Alexa integration is both fun and helpful. Plus I've never used a phone with so many tactile input capabilities! Overall, I've found it to be a smooth and futuristic experience for sure."
- "I've been using the U11 for awhile now, and I think it's somewhat worth the hype. The curved glass is just really need looking, once you get used to it, but the best part is the hands-free sensor really works. When I ask her to do stuff, she does! I'm thinking of marrying this phone!"
- "HTC is a wonderful phone for people to use when they are starting their business because of the ease of use, the applications, and the photo and storage is top notch. Also, HTC offers a lot of exclusives which can help anyone from students to seasoned owners. Use their cloud service, connect to other android devices, or just listen to music with their amazing speakers. "
- "Perfect smartphone. I'm an Android convert ever since we've outfitted our home with Amazon Alexa. This phone offers hands free Alexa, so that's probably my favorite aspect of the phone. Performs well, battery life is good and the screen presents a crystal clear picture. The camera is also great. Nice phone for someone using the Alexa app, try it out sometime if you're looking to change from an I-phone."
- "This is a solid phone with a fantastic camera and I'm really enjoying my new toy. A great price and the cool squeeze function is kind of neat. I think it's a very much viable alternative to the leading phone brands that's worth checking out!"