This solution is ranked
in What are the best fitness trackers that can connect to your phoneRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers available in UKRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers available in AustraliaRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness watches to track your workoutsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with time displayRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for squashRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for yogaRead user opinions
in What are the best new fitness tracker gift ideasRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with distance trackingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable gadgets with GPS tracking deviceRead user opinions
in What are the best sleep tracking gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for huntingRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness tracker apps and wearables for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for pilatesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with activity trackerRead user opinions
in What are the best sleep and activity trackers which one is for youRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackers for runnersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for working womenRead user opinions
in What are the best sleek fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best new fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Huawei Eris-B29
- "The Huawei Eris B29 Red will help you keep track of your location and your sleep habits. The whole world might be able to see that also so be careful. It also give you a PMOLED display so you can read your information. It works without a cell phone or smart phone and has a long battery life."
- "This smartwatch was pretty cheap and it shows. Most of the watch's features do not work properly. Syncing data almost never works. The screen quality is very poor which makes it hard to read when outside. The battery life is also bad. I would avoid this smartwatch."
- "This smartwatch is an advanced one.Built-in GPS and continuous heart rate: monitor your heart rate and track your workout routes without your phone.Scientific sleep tracking: keep track of light, deep and REM sleep stages to make your sleep truly restful; PMOLED display.5ATM water-resistance: support all day wear, rain, and even a swim in the pool, which allows you to dive into becoming a better one to use."
- "I needed to find the best wearable device with distance tracking. I found the Huawei Eris-B29 Red. This is a water-resistant smartwatch that is everything I needed in a device and fitness tracker. It's by Huawei, which is a pretty good and reliable brand. I love the GPS and sleep tracker, too. This tracks my steps and does everything I need app-wise. Love it!"
There are no comments yet!
- "I'm not a fan of this wearable device at all. The only way you will be able to read this screen is if you are hunting at night. The display is just not made for sunlight and the level of glare that you get when trying to read the watch is enough to be frustrating."
- "I'm not sure why this is specifically marketed for women, but it seems like an unnecessary distinction. Any of the regular fitness trackers would work just fine regardless of gender. Additionally, the only fitness tracker anyone should consider anymore is the Fitbit... it's the true industry leader. Anything else is going to be second best, and my rating reflects this."
- "I wanted an activity tracker to map my run and help me with calories spent. I found the Huawei Eris-B29 Red and liked the price, it is about half the price of other brands. It works ok enough but the screen isn't bright enough, so if it is sunny outside I cant read it well while I am running. I love the sleep tracker as well. "
- "24/7 seamless tracking - Automatic walk, run, swim & 10+ activities recognized. Plus calories burned & distance Sleep monitoring - Sleep cycle analysis plus silent vibrating alarm with Smart Wake-Up to wake you at the optimal point Premium materials - Stainless steel, chrome hands, silicone sport strap"
- "This is a new one by an up and coming Chinese company (especially in the west). The most impressive part was the battery life! This thing lasts almost a full month! You won't really find that on any other wearable. The bonus of it being very cheap gives a reason to give it a shot!"
- #83 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"I've had the band 2 for several weeks now, I like it but there are a lot of things I wish it did better. For the price I had to try it out since the other name brands aren't waterproof. Has a lot of cool features but also limited as well. I had a Jawbone tracker that I really liked but wanted a tracker with a display. I got a knock off for $30 that read my text messages in full but the app was terrible, no heart rate monitor and tracking was not accurate. The huawei health app is easy to use but the jawbone UP app is much better with more options and would know when you were doing an activity automatically, luckily you can link this band to UP but its not as intuitive as it is with a jawbone tracker. I was nervous ordering the red band because the pictures look more of a coral color. I was pleased that it looked exactly like the pictures because I'm not a fan of bright red. It's definitely more pink than red.""I researched activity trackers and ordered the Huawei Band 2 Pro because it advertised the functions I wanted: automatic sleep monitor, automatic heart rate monitor, and text message or SMS message notifications, in addition to a step counter. When I received the band I was disappointed that the text message notices was not on it. I adjusted settings, read numerous “how-to” guides, and finally called Huawei customer service. I was over an hour on the phone, and during that time I was put on hold numerous times for the tech to check for answers. He finally came back and told me simply that my tracker did not have that function. That Amazon had put that on the website and that Huawei was not responsible.""Built-in GPS and continuous heart rate: monitor your heart rate and track your workout routes without your phone Scientific sleep tracking: keep track of light, deep and REM sleep stages to make your sleep truly restful; PMOLED display 5ATM water-resistance: support all day wear, rain, and even a swim in the pool, which allows you to dive into becoming a better you Professional running Coach: One press to start the workout app instantly and get workout data such as recovery time and Vo2 Max Long battery life: a single charge gives you 21 days of normal usage. Workout mode can last 4-5 hours (per-second hr. monitoring + GPS on)""The Huawei Eris-B29 Red fitness tracker is a moderately priced, attractive wrist fitness tracker. I like the features such as gps and heart monitor, but the battery life is not great. I also think a waist worn tracker is more accurate for step counting.""I wasn't a big fan of this particular smartwatch. I had trouble with accuracy using some of the functions like pulse monitoring. I found the battery life to be kind of a let down also. Wish I spent a little extra for a better model."