This solution is ranked
in What are the best smartwatches with interchangable bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for working on a plane if you can't use any laptop or phoneRead user opinions
in What are the best sleek smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with 7.7-Inch sizesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with barometersRead user opinions
in What are the best looking smartwatches for gymRead user opinions
in What are the best latest android wearables smart watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best OLED display smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with text message featureRead user opinions
in What are the best Android wearsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches in India for January 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best Android Wear SmartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with 1.0GHz dual-core processorRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with health related applicationsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with time displayRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with clamp-charging methodRead user opinions
in What are the best stylish smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with internal memoryRead user opinions
What the community says about Huawei Watch
- "I recently bought the Huawei Watch because it had good reviews and because I was interested in being able to change the watch band whenever I wanted something different. I haven't been disappointed. I actually don't change the band that often because it does take some time, but it is still nice to have the option."
- "This is definitely one of the best smartwatches available on the market right now. It's stylish, and the construction of the watch is clearly high quality. It looks like an actual watch, unlike many other smartwatches out there. My only complaint would be the battery life. It's better than some other options, but I still think it could be better.""I first tried Huawei when they came out in the US with smartphones. I was very satisfied with their products, so I thought I would give their smartwatch a try. It is a well made product that is tough and easy to use. It is compatible with popular products and is very affordable.""This is a great smartwatch that doesn't look like a smartwatch. I like how you can swap out the faces easily. It has all of the features you would expect and is super comfortable to wear."
- "Huawei Watch is not great for working on a place without a laptop or phone. I can't really enter anything or access the information that I need too. It hampers my ability to get anything done with its small size, as well."
- "Based on my deifintion of sleek is looking good and having a slender apprearenmce aI would say this is top notch in smart watch given all the apps available and apprearence in my opinionm""My favorite part about this smartwatch is that it doesn't even look like a smartwatch. No one has any idea unless I tell them! Very classy. ""It is super ultra beautiful. Super highly rated. It works for iphone or android and you don't pay all that money for crap!"
- "I really like that this smart watch has the traditional look of a standard watch. It's classy and easily accessorizes with my work outfits without shouting "Exercise tracker". It's great at tracking exercise info such as steps, heart rate, etc and allows you to remain connected to the outside world via Bluetooth. My only complaint is that this isn't water proof (it is water resistant though), but overall I have been very happy with this product!"
- "After many years my favorite watch died on me. I decided it was time to get myself something really nice looking. I did not have money for a Rolex but I saw a Huawei W1 watch. I fell in love. It looks like a luxury product to me. It has lots of cool apps and can be used as a fitness tracker. I get compliments all the time from people asking me what kind of watch it is."
- "I think that this is one of the best recently released smart watches on the market. The watch offers plenty of pre-installed options and the usual expected features of a modern smartwatch. The place where this watch stands apart is the look and design. You can pretty much make this watch look however you want with the many different faces that are installed. Excellent product."
- "This watch has such a classic style. It's sleek and elegant. There isn't a whole lot of unnecessary bulk around your wrist when you wear it like some of the watches on the market these days. This watch has a secret, though! While you can set the face to look like a classic timepiece, this watch is actually a smart watch!! I love that I can use it with iOS or Android. That means I don't have to lose my favorite watch if I decide to change phones! I use it to text, call people, answer my phone, and track my steps. There is so much this watch can do - I just love it!"
- "The Huawei watch is surprisingly handy. It can look like a normal watch or you can set the screen for a more modern smart watch look. It can sync to both iPhones and Androids, which is useful for me as my work phone is different than my personal phone. I can use the watch to keep up to date with messages, calls, and more. "
- "Huawei Watch has a simple design and that is a good thing. It is a sophisticated smartwatch which looks like an actual watch. Nowadays, smartwatches are very ugly and cheap looking but this option is among the better ones. Moreover, it is a highly functional gadget with a clear and crisp display."
There are no comments yet!
- "So I'm one of those people who really didn't want a smartwatch because I didn't want people asking me about my smartwatch. Dumb, I know. So when I saw the Huawei Watch I was instantly in love -- finally, a smartwatch that doesn't have to look like a smartwatch. It has all the features I want and need, but also a "watch" look for those times when all I need is, well, a "regular" watch. "