This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable devices with music playerRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for healthcare professionalsRead user opinions
in What are the best new GPS tracking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for menRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watches suitable for rowingRead user opinions
in What are the best water-resistant wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatch alternative fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with pedometerRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with time displayRead user opinions
in What are the best safety devices that help you monitor your healthRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS tracking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best sleep and activity trackers which one is for youRead user opinions
in What are the best heart rate monitor and GPS watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Huawei Watch 2
There are no comments yet!
- "The Huawei Watch 2 is a great option for those whoa are looking to gather more data for their health related purposes. The watch is also very stylish. Whenever I wear it, people will always ask what watch I have on. The Huawei Watch 2 offers very insightful information regarding your sleep patterns. This watch helped me realize that I wasn't getting much deep sleep. I am a data driven person so this watch was great for me."
- "What a great idea to give someone the hands-free approach to cell phone technology. As busy as people are now a days they all need the ability to get things done without fumbling around for a cell phone or having so many devices connected to their body. It's neat how this item comes with a built in heart rate monitor and monitors your exercise routines and heath awareness. I remember carrying around separate devices that monitor those same things. Having the heart rate monitor strap around my chest and connected to my watch to go with it. Then have to sync it to my computer later to upload the data. That was a lot of work. This watch seems to take out all that work that was in the way and simplified the whole process."
There are no comments yet!
- "The Huawei Watch 2 is a highly functional water resistance device. The price point is attractive and will allow you to enter the smart watch arana without breaking the bank. No need to worry having a problem when the weather turns a bit sour as the Huawei Watch 2 will hold up. Lots of applications will keep you informed at all times."
- "I was at the market for a new Gadget last month. I decided I was going to get a smartwatch. I wanted something with more than just your standard capabilities. I especially wanted something that also would work as a fitness tracker. I decided to go with this Smartwatch after much research. I'm very happy I did. So far the thing has been flawless. Easy to use and tons of different settings to customize.""Huawei Watch 2 is a really slick watch. I was in the market for a fitness tracker, but wanted a wearable that had more features and functionality as I felt the trackers were limited. I got this watch and have found this to be the perfect balance and I get the best of both worlds."
- "Huawei wasn't a brand I was all too familiar with until I got this watch. It is every bit as good as Apple or Samsung and I am very pleased with how accurate it is. The product is very sleek, comfortable, works and was very easy to set up and get going. The software is very intuitive as well."
- "Built-in GPS and continuous heart rate: monitor your heart rate and track your workout routes without your phone Scientific sleep tracking: HUAWEI TruSleep keeps track of light, deep and REM sleep stages to make your sleep truly restful Workout Coach: get real-time guidance and workout data such as recovery time and Vo2 Max NFC and Google assistant: make payments and have a personal voice assistant from your wrist Music and power: you can download and listen to music by Google play music on your watch. And you can optimize power consumption settings to get the most out of your device"
- "Huawei is the company that proves not everything made in China is cheap plastic, while paradoxically still being made of cheap plastic. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes you just want a budget device with all the bells and whistles, and the Huawei Watch 2 is the perfect example of that."
- "This watch has really met all my needs. It is comfortable to wear and is very easy to set up. The watch face is very bright and clear. You have to download a specific app to use the watch with your phone. If you don't install the app you can't sync the watch with your phone. "
- "Yes this Huawei Watch 2 is a solid watch to own for fitness buffs. I found the carbon straps to be extremely strong and durable, which is great for me because I am tough on my watches. The only downfall with this watch is the price. I bought mine for 230 dollars, which is an incredible amount of money. You might be able to find a better deal out there."
- #40 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"Cool fitbit type of watch that is not as expensive. The watch is waterproof, and tracks everything that a fitbit would. The watch also features a built in GPS, along with a music player. This thing really does it all, and I suggest you go read about it and get one for yourself!"