This solution is ranked
in What are the best Huawei smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best small smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with stainless steel strapRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphone watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with media playersRead user opinions
in What are the best top rated smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best latest android wearables smart watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with OLED displayRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with schedulersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with manual heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with fully circular displayRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to track activityRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches that don't look like smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for menRead user opinions
in What are the best fashionable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best stylish smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best normal looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Huawei Watch Stainless Steel
- "It's a pretty decent watch. The stainless steel watch band pulls on my wrist hairs sometimes, I've never had this problem before and it hurts a little. For this reason I can't recommend it if you have heavy arm hair. Other than that it is lightning fast and the display looks great. No problems at all with any of the sensors or functions."
- "As is the case with many other Huawei watches, I particularly like the appearance of this smart watch. Setup can be somewhat tricky, but the watch does a good job with tracking many important vital signs. It is difficult to call it one of the best watches around though, considering how many choices are available and the difficulty of comparing all of them in various ways. "
- "I am unsure that this is a watch that would be ideal if you need a scheduler. It can sync with your phone and all but it doesn't really have any sort of display on the face watch that could let you see a scheduler of any sort."
- "The Huaiwei watch is decent fitness tracker that looks stylish like a normal watch. I wouldn't necessarily it's the best in India, but given the looks and the desire in society to look higher class, it's a front runner. It's usable with any phone and works great."
- "The Huawei smartwatch in stainless steel is the most versatile and fashionable timepiece I own; it never leaves my wrist. I'll wear it with a suit, a leather jacket, or just a simple t-shirt and jeans, and it always looks good. The amoled display looks so real that anyone would be fooled into mistaking it for an ordinary watch, and yet, it gives me the added benefit of receiving phone notifications on the fly. "
- "This watch is an exquisite piece of technology and style. I've had the watch for only a few days, but am already astonished as to how well it functions. The high-res face is gorgeous. 40 watch faces to choose from and tons more to download. The craftsmanship is impeccable. The Rose gold, chunky face turns heads everywhere I go. Let's be clear... This is a manly watch that is large and makes a statement so I wouldn't recommend it if you're shy. Battery life is extensive. I have yet to get it lower than 25% battery after a long day of use and a plethora of notifications and resulting vibrations, which are just the right intensity. If you are an early adopter and want a Top of the Line Smartwatch that also looks like a really nice watch too, this is your watch. You'll be answering the question, "What kind of watch is that?" a lot. That being said, pronounce it correctly: "wah way". Cheers. "
- #35 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches