This solution is ranked
in What are the best surround sound headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming headsets for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best gaming 7.1 and 5.1 headsetsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best USB headsets with microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best noise cancelling microphone headsetsRead user opinions
in What are the best PC headsets with micRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for streamingRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming headsetsRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming headsets for PS2Read user opinions
in What are the best gaming microphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about HyperX Cloud II
- "This is one of the best surround sound headphones that I've had in long time. I use this not just for my home entertainment but also for gaming and my podcasts. Plus its adjustable boom mic is easily adjusted for the best pick up, with no distortion or crunchy audio. Way cheaper than most quality brands too "
- "The leather pads are soft and conform to your ears even with glasses and block out most ambient household noise. The sound quality is excellent and though the headphones feel sturdy, they are not too heavy. They come with a two year warranty; which is nice, and replacement pads are available on the website."
- "I'd been through a number of rather cheap headsets with all of them tending to last less than a year. I decided to go for something a bit better quality-wise in the hopes it would last longer. These headphones do not disappoint! The surround sound is great, and the microphone is of better quality than any of the cheap headsets I'd had in the past. It was worth it to spend more this time around. "
- "The product works to be isolated from the sounds of the outside world if you are a gamer this is the best product to feel inside the game the price is just rigth the quality of the sound is impeccable. And of course it has high compatibility with the latest equipment, and the design is very sophisticated."
- "I bought this headset for my daughter when she went away to college so she could Skype with her friends. It might be overkill for what she's using it for, but she's been very happy with the quality and that's all that matters to me. Her previous headset was an inexpensive set that only lasted a year. So far this one has outlasted the other one and still acts like it's new. Though more expensive, it was well worth the price."
- "The Kingston HyperX Cloud II aims to offer everything the average gamer would want from a headset. That’s especially good when you consider how good the overall sound quality is, how well designed the various components are, and how comfortable it is to use for prolonged gaming sessions. Sure, you don’t get wireless connectivity or active noise cancellation, but those features are only usually available on headsets at twice or even three times this price. The Kingston HyperX Cloud II focuses on what’s important and ditched everything else. If you want an affordable, high-quality gaming headset that works across a wide range of devices, the Kingston HyperX Cloud II should absolutely be top of your list. ""As above, the "solution" is a direct link to an Amazon.com product page. In this case, the HyperX Cloud headphones. An excellent brand. The solution seems good enough if the purpose is to encourage customers to buy this headset. Again, the product description doesn't explain why this model or brand should be considered superior for gaming purposes."
- "I have owned many headsets from Logitech, Plantronics and my last 2 were some higher priced Racer Carachias and Kraken Pro and these put all of them to shame. First is the build quality, all top notch materials and construction which will seem to last for a very long time. Second is the comfort, these include 2 different ear cups but I use the default memory foam cups and they are the most comfortable headset I ever tried. Also included is a gorgeous box and carrying pouch. They dont squeeze your head at all and feel like a dream even after hours and hours. The Mic is detachable and is outstanding quality in both construction and sound. Last but not least is the sound quality! these bad boys use a larger than most 54mm drivers that are also unique in that they use the frequency range of 15hz - 20khz that deliver amazing sound. All the cords are long, tough and braided. Now this does come with the standard analog jack but it includes a usb control for volume and mic and is also a soundcard which allows you to activate a virtual 7.1 surround. The surround was not the best BUT if you use the Razer Synapse Virtual 7.1 surround software it becomes unreal! If I activate the razer surround and then the 7.1 button on the headphone cord I can literally pinpoint any enemy in CS:GO, it's outstanding! Every PC magazine and related websites all rate this headset as one of THE BEST you can get, even beating out headsets costing 3x more and I can see (I mean hear) why. Just go read some reviews on these badboys and see how so many praise these. These are worth way more then the crazy low price they sell these out but don't take my word. just do the research. "