This solution is ranked
in What are the best ps4 headphones under 50 us dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming headsets under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best PC headphones under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best USB headsets with microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones under 50 dollars for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming headphones under 50 dollars for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best microphones for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones with a microphone under $100 for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best lightweight headphones under 50 us dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best overhead headphones under 50Read user opinions
in What are the best gaming headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming headsets for PS2Read user opinions
in What are the best gaming microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for gaming under $200Read user opinions
in What are the best headphones for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best pc headsets under 50 us dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for streamingRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming headsetsRead user opinions
in What are the best PC headsets with micRead user opinions
What the community says about HyperX Cloud Stinger
- "This is exactly the thing you're looking for. The reviews are overall solid, the headset is not too large and is comfortable for long term wear. The microphone can swivel out of the way, and is noise cancelling so you won't get a lot of noise bleed when you're in the middle of a game. You could do a lot worse than this."
- "This is my third pair of gaming headphones. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now, and can say that I've tried better. It's not terrible; it's just not worth paying nearly $50 for. I think the sound quality needs to be improved - that's the main function of these for me is being able to hear and talk to other players. I won't be repurchasing."
- "Again I love amazon and have never had any issues with it. However, the issue with this is unless the consumer has amazon prime they will need to consider shipping costs. Thus going over the $50 budget they have set. On the other hand, if the consumer does have amazon prime this would be one of the best headphones to purchase. I like that they included that the headphones were multi-platform compatible because I feel like it adds to the major pros of the product. "
- "I tried out the HyperX Cloud Stinger on the recommendation of some friends. We game a lot and play a lot of first person shooters in multiplayer mode so it's essential we have a good headset. This set is not bad. I wouldn't say it's the best out there but it functions and does its job very competently. For under $50 this is a set worth looking into because it has good functions. It's extremely light weight and this is a set you know is designed for gaming. The swivel to mute noise cancellation microphone works really well and that's one of the best features I've noticed about it. I think I'll get great use out of the HyperX Cloud Stinger I got.""If you are looking for amazing overhead headphones for under $50, you should consider trying out the HyperX Cloud Stingers. This headset can be used for gaming on different consoles as well as the PC so if that is what you're interested in, this would definitely be a good choice for that. It is super lightweight headset that includes a mic that you can use while you are gaming. "
- "These looked rather big and clunky compared to my old headset, but as it turns out, it's a very lightweight and comfortable pair of headphones/microphone. The sound reproduction is good in both directions and the volume control on the headset is pretty handy."
There are no comments yet!
- "I needed to tune out my next door neighbors to get some peace watching TV and playing games, so I tried this set. The noise cancellation feature is optimal, drowning these people out perfectly. The set is also lightweight so I don't feel like I have a heavyweight bag sitting on my head."
- "I purchased the HyperX Cloud Stinger headsets for my teenage son as he is big into video games. He absolutely loves this headset as it's lightweight and very comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. Plus it's easy to switch between mute to noise cancellation with just a swivel button."