This solution is ranked
in What are the best ILIFE robot cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best robot vacuums for pet owners of 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best robotic cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best high end robot cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest robot cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best robot vacuum cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best robot cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best intelligent automatic vacuum cleaners for sweepingRead user opinions
in What are the best robot vacuums for hardwood and carpetRead user opinions
in What are the best robotic floor cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best robotic vacuums for every type of floorRead user opinions
What the community says about ILIFE A4s
- "Bleep bloop bleep bloop! I come to clean your floors. I use this every day. It is the vacuum of the future. It's like its cleaning up dirt that doesn't exist yet. I don't know what it is or how it works, but it uses electricity to eat the smuts on my floor, and for that, I am grateful. Long may you roam, robot man."
- "ILife A4s clean under bends, by walls, and last up to 140 minutes for cleaning time. When the batteries (included) get low the ILife will go back and re-dock for charging. The ILIFE comes with a remote, docking station, unit, batteries. and cleaner for unit. "
- "This link is to an Amazon product page for the ILIFE A4s a robotic vacuum cleaner. This ILIFE A4s has a 3-step cleaning system. Multiple smart sensors avoid bumping around or falling off stairs. The A4s even cleans under beds, along the walls and around the clutter."
- "This vacuum is great for $200. It works on multi floor surface. I also like that it avoids stairs and has sensors on the bottom and also it is easy to clean out the Dust. It does need a bit of supervision in case it gets stuck, which sometimes happens.""Good little 'Roomba knockoff, without the high price tag. Cleans pretty well, docks by itself to charge. The cat loves it, which is funny but a pain, since she's dropping new hair for the vac to pick up. "
- "After the birth of our son, we were looking for an automated vacuum cleaner to help with the chores in that initial tough period. We looked at Roombas, but they were just too expensive. We decided to give the ILIFE a try, and it worked fantastically! It definitely worked on all of our types of floors in the house and was a great product. "