This solution is ranked
in What are the best Intel chipsets for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best i7 processor for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best 6 Core CPUsRead user opinions
in What are the best Intel Core i7 processors for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best CPUs in the worldRead user opinions
in What are the best Intel Core i7 processorsRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap i7 processorsRead user opinions
in What are the best Core i7 processors for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best Intel budget gaming CPUsRead user opinions
in What are the best processors for desktop computersRead user opinions
in What are the best budget i7 processorsRead user opinions
in What are the best CPUs on the marketRead user opinions
in What are the best Quad Core processors for gamingRead user opinions
What the community says about Intel i7-8700
- "The 8700 from Intel is a great desktop CPU for anyone that wants/needs the performance of Intel's latest offering without the option to overclock. If you need to overclock then go for the K sku (8700K). For some people though they won't ever overclock so they save a bit of money and get this CPU. It's lightning fast and handles everything thrown at it with ease. This is one of the best 6 core CPU's on the market right now."
- "This is the top of the line core out right now. there is nothing faster than the i7 on the market. It is a little on the pricey side but for what you are using for i am sure this is just a fraction of the cost of what it would be to buy it in the PC at a store or online. This thing is a beast of a CPU. ""I use this INtel i7 8700 for when I built my last computer and man it is amazing. It will handle anything you throw at it and will not lag at all. The features are great and the specs make the system. It runs flawlessly. "
There are no comments yet!
- "Among the cream of the crop for gaming CPUs. Great single core performance for games that don't use multi threading, which is all games. Great over clocking is possible with this chip, but make sure you get a good cooler to support it. Worth the money if you're willing to spend it."
- "I have been waiting to upgrade my CPU for a few years now. I read the specs on the i7-8700, and ordered one. I am one happy customer! This thing cooks! I had it up and running in no time by just going into BIOS and pointing it in the right direction. Easy peasy, and the performance rocks!"
- "This is a good, and very current i7 processor. However, I wouldn't call this a budget i7. There are older and still very capable ones that would cost a fair bit less. This is not my first choice for what I expect to see in the results for my search."
- "I had been looking to get a new gaming pc with tax season around the corner . Their were specs i knew for sure i wanted. mainly 16gb ram a nice video card a new generation Intel i7-8700. For a few years now i have used a gen7 i7. So far the new CPU and PC have been great. Im planing on streaming once i get totally set up and im sure this i7 will give me that extra push with the frame rate. Boot ups are super quick. With a liquid cooling system it stays relativity cool. "
- "If you want to game with the most speed and power, the Intel i7-8700 would be a great choice. This i7 had 6 cores and 12 threads and will handle anything your games can throw at it.""This is a very strong, beastly CPU! this CPU will handle any game you throw at it for years to come! "