This solution is ranked
in What are the best Intel i3 processors for desktopRead user opinions
in What are the best Intel Core for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best Intel i3 processor for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap Intel processorsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptop processors for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap Intel CPUsRead user opinions
in What are the best LGA 1151 processorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 4 core CPUsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptop CPUs for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best budget intel cpus for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best sockets for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best Intel chipsets for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best processors in the worldRead user opinions
in What are the best intel CPUsRead user opinions
in What are the best Intel processorsRead user opinions
What the community says about Intel Core i3-7100 7th Gen Core Desktop Processor
- "This was a great way to upgrade my desktop computer for cryptocurrency. My boyfriend recently got into bitcoin mining and he wanted something that would be fast enough to do it without making the computer bog down. This is the upgrade we went with and we are so intrigued with how well it is working out for us, even though its not a regular gaming computer, just one we assembled at home."
- "Intel Core i3-7100 7th Gen Core Desktop Processor is the best processor for gaming. It is fast and you keep up with everything in the game."
- "The Intel Core i3-7100 7th Gen Core Desktop Processor is what I use for gaming. It has a good fan and low wattage together with Intel HD graphics 630. This is a good processor for any kind of computing but especially for gaming. ""The i3-7100 is a great processor to get into for gaming. It's one of the best i3 CPUs available. This won't handle the most demanding games like an i7 can, but will still fair nicely for modern games on lower settings.""Very fast processor. I am glad I bought this. I do a lot of gaming and this handles it quite well. It is pretty quiet."
- "This is exactly what I've been looking for. With this new processor, I can play games seamlessly with no lagging issues at all. I haven't had any issues at all, I would definitely recommend to gamers looking for a new, affordable and reliable processor."
- "Probably an ASUS Dual DDR4 3400 Intel LGA1151 SATA motherboard would be the best. That motherboard has the LGA1151 socket, which supports that intel core i3 processor. The processor is placed in a socket, which is part of a motherboard. If you have a motherboard with a LGA1151 socket, the intel core i3-7100 processor would be a nice option for it."
- "This is a very good, cheap option for many people and I highly recommend it. It can power through most basic computer functions easily. However if you are looking for a gaming processor a 7th gen i5 or i7 will probably be your better bet, due to graphics card requirements on many games"
- "A fair upgrade for someone on a budget, I bought two, one for my child's computer, the other for myself. It was the ideal upgrade for the kids computer but i found things still moving a bit slowly on my computer. Overall, I say a three, with usefulness depending on the level of use in the computer.""I don't know enough about processors to say it's the best in the world. It does have good reviews though and seems to be powerful. I think the person would be happy with this purchase since they didn't give any other requirements in what they are looking for."
- "I love Intel. I used to use AMD but I made the switch to Intel. I was building a low end game PC with parts I had laying around. I used my Intel Core i3-7100 7th Gen for the PC and it is really fast and pairs great with my low end GPU. I am really happy this cannot bottleneck any components."