This solution is ranked
in What are the best intel processors for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best 1151 CPUs for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best LGA 1151 processorsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptop processors for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best budget intel cpus for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best Intel i5 CPUsRead user opinions
in What are the best Intel Core i5 processorsRead user opinions
in What are the best intel Core i5 processors for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best Intel Core processorsRead user opinions
in What are the best budget i5 processors for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best processors to buyRead user opinions
in What are the best processors in the worldRead user opinions
in What are the best laptop processors for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best intel CPUsRead user opinions
in What are the best Intel Core for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best PC processorsRead user opinions
in What are the best Intel processorsRead user opinions
in What are the best processors on the marketRead user opinions
in What are the best Intel chipsets for gamingRead user opinions
What the community says about Intel Core i5-7500 LGA 1151 7th Gen Core Processor
- "I've been using an old duo core CPU for ages because I didn't really play much past the classic. But there was a new game that came out recently and I had to upgrade to play it so I picked up this CPU. It runs like a complete dream, it's cool, silent and affordable. My PC runs way better under load. Was worth every penny."
- "Just built a new system and I wanted to make sure I had the latest generation CPU available. Coming from a 7 yr old AMD Athlon II system, this CPU is a substantial upgrade. I have detailed the complete listing of parts used below. I use my desktop for Audio Production (multitrack recording/mixing/mastering) so quad cores are important. I researched all the latest CPUs (AMD and Intel) and for the money, the Intel kept coming out ahead in terms of benchmarking. I was holding out for AMD's Ryzen CPUs but ultimately I decided it was time to move to the standard in processors. I read there are still a few bugs to work out on the new AMDs and I will keep an eye out in the next couple of years as to how they compare to Intel's offerings. I don't have allegiance either way but I just want performance without having to overclock and install pricey water cooling systems. I also do a bit of video editing/conversion and I can tell you this CPU is very fast. With the MSI board and Samsung M.2 SSD, this system boots up in 20 secs. I would be faster if I turned on the Fast Boot feature on the mobo but it's not that big of a deal. When converting a MKV to MP4 (480i) in Handbrake ("23" setting using the "Slow" encoding speed), I went from an average of 30 fps to over 130 fps. I know it's not fair to compare a 7 yr old AMD quad to this new one but just illustrating how much of a boost in performance you can get. I would recommend using the Cooler Master T4 instead of the stock cooler. I'm not a fan of the cheap coolers as they tend to get noisy the harder you drive the CPU. With the T4 installed and running Prime95, the CPU never got over 54 degrees C. The cooler fan never went over 900 rpm so it was very quiet. You need to make sure you have a big enough case to handle the T4 but your ears and CPU will thank you"
- "I am very happy with my purchase of the Intel Core i5-7500 LGA 1151 7th Gen Core Desktop Processor. It came with the stock cooler which I have found performs amazingly well. I don't think I could have done better at the price point, and I'm pleased with how flawlessly well it is working."
- "I don't know too much about building my own desktop computer, but my cousin is tech-savvy and helping me navigate the process. His recommendation for a processor under $200 is the Intel Core i5, which comes equipped with a HD graphics card. I think this processor will satisfy my needs! "
- "Intel Core i5-7500 LGA 1151 7th Gen Core Processor is an extremely powerful cpu for pcs. This processor has the best combination for all user with power and speed for any application. This is still affordable and will run anything, that makes this Intel processor the best."
- "It had been quite some time since I needed to upgrade my computer components, but 2018 was the year to do it all. And what better to start with than ensuring I have one of the best processors around. Yes, I would absolutely recommend an i7 if you have the extra money laying around but for almost everything the i5 has plenty of power and speed to fulfill all your needs for a great price. It's a must for anyone interested in serious programming or gaming on a budget. Could not recommend it enough. This baby will take care of most of your needs for quite some time."
- "I work in the IT industry and this is easily one of the best CPUs out there available to the general public. I am able to work on all of my developing projects without any glitches and the processor is extremely fast. That being said, it is also good for the average PC user. It is easy to install and troubleshoot, which I only had to do once. Great product!"
- "When I recently wanted to upgrade the processor of my computer and was looking for the best option, I decided to go with the Intel Core i5-7500 LGA 1151 7th Gen Core Processor. I saw the outstanding reviews this has and it was one of the top picks on a respected blog I read that was recommending their top picks for processors. Needing something to increase the power, visuals, and just overall ability to be more efficient, I’m really glad I went with this option from Intel as it has really helped to increase the performance of my computer. "