This solution is ranked
in What are the best smart home devices you can control from your phoneRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest robot cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best robot vacuum cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best vacuums for hardwood floorsRead user opinions
in What are the best Roomba vacuum cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best iRobot vacuumsRead user opinions
in What are the best robot cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best automatic vacuums for wood floorsRead user opinions
in What are the best high end robot cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best Google Home compatible devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best robotic floor cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best robotic vacuums for every type of floorRead user opinions
in What are the best robotic vacuum vac cleaners for hair dust dirt removalRead user opinions
What the community says about iRobot Roomba 690
- " Here's what we've found. The best hub: Samsung SmartThings hub. The best smart speaker: Amazon Echo. The best smart lights: Philips Hue. The best smart switch: Belkin WeMo. The best smart thermostat: Nest Learning Thermostat. The best smart outlet: Belkin Wemo Mini switch."
- "Originally, i was looking for the best canister vacuum for hardwood floors, but seeing this made me buy a roomba instead. because it can roam around my house freely, i have more time to do other things. Being a working girl in this time, you really dont have time to clean your floors. Honestly, this is the best decision i ever made."
- "When I was shopping for Roombas the 690 jumped out at me as the best price to feature ratio of any one they make and after a few months of owning it I'm really glad I bought it. It is so nice with my busy schedule to not only be able to set a schedule for it but to even be able to do it all through the app when I'm at work so things will be clean when I get home. Really worth the money in my opinion."
- "I thought this would be just a novelty at our house for a few weeks and then be forgotten. I am very pleasantly surprised to find otherwise. We appreciate coming home every evening to a house that has been reasonably well-swept. Even better, this girl takes care of the dirt and dust and cat hair that would otherwise build up on the floor over the week.""The iRobot Roomba 690 is a good robotic vacuum. I have had it for 6 months, and it works well for me. It has a nice lithium ion battery that provides a long battery life. It is a bit expensive, but does what it is supposed to. Roomba is a well respected brand for a reason. It is a good, reliable vacuum.""The iRobot Roomba 690 is a robotic vacuum cleaner that automatically goes around your room and cleans the floor without any required input. It does connect to smartphones so you can monitor its use. It's affordable and is pretty robust little device that takes care of a strenuous chore."
- "Google home is amazing to have if you have other products that are compatible with it. I think a carpet and floor cleaner would be an awesome match for google home. The iRobot Roomba 690 is that device as it supports google home's assistant. Imaging being able to voice activate your Roomba with your phone anywhere on the planet, that is amazing. This would be the floor cleaner I would buy."
- "This seemed like a happy medium in terms of getting the best robot vacuum for the money. It does a great job on all the flooring, a mixture of hardwood, rugs and carpet. I feel like I still need to do it myself every 6 weeks or so to get at nooks and crannies I feel like it misses, but it's a great value for the time it saves me otherwise."
- "iRobot is the originator of A.I. controlled vacuum cleaners so I would recommend it based of its reputation alone. The MSRP of $300 is about the average price you would pay for the device. Consumers have said that it's reliable if the machine is operated correctly. "