This solution is ranked
in What are the best Bluetooth headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best tech gifts for fitness junkiesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth earbuds/in-ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best athletic earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones to workout withRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets you can have in your walletRead user opinions
in What are the best jabra headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best alternatives to airpodsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless headphones for the gymRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear wireless sports headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best athletic Bluetooth headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth workout headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets for smartphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best headsets for working outRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless earbuds for gymRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth sport earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless ear buds I could buyRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth earbuds for Samsung mobileRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best active bluetooth headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best sports headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best tech gadgetsRead user opinions
What the community says about Jabra Elite Sport
- "So you need something that is great for running? No cords at all for easy on the go stereo sound? These are the perfect solution. Although they have a higher price tag, I definitely think it's worth it for cutting edge technology.""I'm a huge fan of these headphones. I bought a pair for my brother in law at Christmas and he uses them all the time! They're sleek, easy to use, and I haven't heard any complaints or problems. ""Jabra headphones are amazing for running. But, they are even better for listening to music in class or discreetly. If you have long hair, nobody can even tell you have headphones! It's pretty neat. "
- "After looking at Apple airpods I wanted to see what else was out there. I did not want to spend a ton of money on earbuds. I found Jabra Elite Sport. They had great reviews. They were priced right. I ordered a pair and they sounded great. I thought the battery life was the best feature. They seem to last forever. I only need to charge them every other week."
- "I needed the best wireless headphones for the gym. A friend found the jabra elite sport and found them to be great, so I got them too. They have been wonderful.""I can see that people vote for this one and for Jaybird x3. As for me, Jaybird is better and probably more comfortable than this one.""It looks like its one of the more popular headphones that people are buying when it comes to this website.""I love them, they have really nice sound quality and stay in my ears for ever. the battery also does not bring any anxiety so it is perfect. ""These are very unique cool items for running. They come with a case, so you can keep track of them easy, and they work great."
- "These are decent for the purpose. I thought wireless earbuds would be nice for when moving or doing some activity. I feel these are just hard to get used to. They sizing was a bit odd and the connectivity and battery life were not as expected. Personally, I'd prefer something wired."
- "I was in need of some earbuds that would be perfect for my morning run. I gave these a try and they are fantastic! I had no problem interfacing them with my phone. I discovered the sound to be rich and full. I also noticed they block out outside noise really well too. I use these every morning and I have never been disappointed. I have even changed phones and they still work perfectly!"
- "These are pretty pricey and for the price i am paying for them i would guess it would last a little longer than 3 hours. There are other headphones out there that cost half than the Jabra and last 3 times as long. For that reason alone i cannot recommend these. Get something else with your money. "
- "I started running again. I really like to listen to music to help keep me going. I was looking for wireless ones. I was looking through many and chose Jabra Elite Sport headphones. They sound great and the battery is amazing. I can listen to them for ever it seems. These are a really good pair."
- "Great headphones, if you trust them. I do a lot of skiing and tend to wear either a helmet or beanie and these will not work so well. They have been banished to non-ski duty after one fell out and landed in the snow. If there was an included leash or something it would work a lot better for me. Battery life also did not last long enough for a full day on the slopes."
- #48 of 92
in What are the best tech gadgets"The sound quality on these little earbuds is fantastic! I love it that it can stay charged for so long! Usually about 10 hours in my experience, although they advertise up to 13.5 hours. They stay in my ears pretty well, which is sometimes a problem for me with other earbuds I've tried. I can't speak for durability yet, as I've only had them about a month. I hope they last a long time!"