This solution is ranked
in What are the best Bluetooth earbuds for exercisingRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless earbuds for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best Jaybird headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth earbuds for the gymRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless sport earphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best workout headphones for liftingRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth headphones for working outRead user opinions
in What are the best running headphones for gym exerciseRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth earbuds you should upgrade toRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for riding a motorcycleRead user opinions
in What are the best headsets for working outRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless ear buds I could buyRead user opinions
What the community says about Jaybird X2
- "By far not one of the best earbuds for running. The flawed engineering of these earbuds leads to low quality sound, the tendency for the earbuds to come out during strenuous movement, and a poor ear fit. There are many better wireless earbuds available, including ones that are cheaper."
- "These are fairly low quality for this company. I'm disappointed greatly. I ended up returning them for a better model. The sound was OK.... when it works. The sound cuts out from time to time. That really shouldn't happen with today's technology. Come on people!"
- "I work out a lot now, but having my earphones connected to my phone while I listen to music is a real problem. I came on here to find out what the best bluetooth earbuds are for the gym. I was told to try Jaybird X2. Every since I've had these, my workouts have been way more productive. No more having to constantly readjust!"
- "The Jaybird X2 Sport headphones are the best running headphones for gym exercise! I workout five days a week or more so really need something durable. Although I haven't needed it, the warranty offers peace of mind and is most welcome. I also appreciate that they come in several colors as I wear these at the gym and don't want anything garish. Overall, I have found these headphones suit my needs and they've lasted quite some time!"
- "Bluetooth earbuds are all the rage now--you don't need any wires!--and Jaybird's X2s really bring the newest and best technology. I can work out for hours without needing to charge them, plus the sweat-proof feature makes it so I don't have to worry about getting really deep into a workout. I love these headphones."
- "These headphones are pretty much exactly what I needed for when I'm on my motorcycle. The sound quality is great, the noise canceling is just enough to let you zone in and enjoy your music but lets you hear whats going on around you for safety purposes. So far I've found these headphones stay in my ears very well."
- "I have experienced Jaybird X2 to iterate that it's the best headset for working out. I like that it remains in place despite every movement. I adore the lifetime sweat proof warranty.""Good headphones, worked Ok for a while , but stopped working after a month. Before they broke they had decent sound quality and fairly comfortable fit. ""another brand i have not heard of with these. they look good but again, unknown brand and they look like they are a bit on the meh side. "