This solution is ranked
in What are the best Items for my Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal wishlistRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless headphones for the gymRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear wireless sports headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets that will put you on the road to fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth workout headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best athletic Bluetooth headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for riding a motorcycleRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless earbuds for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth earbuds for Samsung mobileRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth earbuds for exercisingRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless earbuds for gymRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 100 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless ear buds I could buyRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best tech giftsRead user opinions
What the community says about Jaybird X3
- "I love music, it's a huge part of my life, and I purchased the X3 headset when my two-year-old Bluebuds X set finally died on me. I had it delivered on two day shipping, because running while fighting with wires is no fun. My X3s arrived on the 20th of June and I immediately plugged them in to charge and paired them with my iPod."
- "These are great because you can customize the sound the way you like it and they are good on Androis and Iphone, all of the functions are good with both formats.""These give two important purposes when working out. They are good noise cancelers, and they give great sound quality.""This headset stayed in even when I was sweaty. The sound is clear and crisp and it's very light weight. ""Amazing. makes you fly like a bird on that treadmill! never fall off or anything like that. just does the job perfectly. Totally recommend."
- "These are a good set of headphones. The are lightweight and comfortable. Good battery life and sound is pretty good. They are sweatproof, and they stay inplace pretty well when running. I found the price too high at nearly $100, as there are other choices just as good with a cheaper price tag."
- "Like a lot of people I sometimes struggle to get into the gym & going.. but these have honestly been a game changer for me. I LOVE music, music gets me going & when I can't find a bit of motivation to spend some down time in the gym I turn to music. These headphones are absolutely fantastic for gym workouts & running. I bought these since the headphones that came w/ my phone have a long chord that gets tangled when I workout and god forbid if I try to run with them it was just a mess (I'd pull them out while flailing around, etc) but these are super secure, the sound quality is great, and I highly recommend them to anyone trying to get into a good fitness routine!"
- "These headphones work well for ear-buds. They stay in my ears when I'm going for a run just fine, even if they do get a little uncomfortable. The battery life on these is pretty good (up to 8 hours), but I do have to change them often. They are a bit overpriced as well. Not a bad pickup if you want some higher quality earbuds.""I'm a white water kayaker which can be pretty vigorous. I needed some bluetooth headphones that could withstand a lot of water. I got the Jaybird X3 and I'm glad I did. It's totally water resistant and it can take a beating. If you're an athlete, I strongly recommend Jaybird X3s."
- "Finding a pair of quality in ear headphones has been a problem for my husband for a while. He always complains about them being uncomfortable but they are the only kind he wears. I ended up getting him a pair of Jaybird X3 and he instantly fell in love. These are his new go-to brand."
- "The best? I don't know about that, but they sound great, I haven't had any issues there. They stay in my ears just fine. The only real issue I've had with them is the coating has started to peel off and that is a little disappointing for something that costs this much."
- "The good news is they work really well and I love the sound quality - it's really much better than some of their competitors. Of course the wireless connection brings some issues, but I don't think that is particular to this brand. They stay really well in my ears even when I run, and that was a big deal for me. But the bad news, unfortunately, is that they seem to have been manufactured a bit shabbily - at least on some levels. The coating is peeling - it's supposed to be waterproof but it seems to be vanishing rapidly, and in an unsightly manner. That's pretty disappointing and consider the price, frankly annoying. Other than that, so far so good."
- "Jaybird has been making state-of-the-art wireless ear buds for years and has always been a standard in the industry. The Jaybird x3 sport Bluetooth headphones are no exception to that. At 99 dollars they are perfectly priced and I recommend them to anyone looking for high quality Bluetooth headphones. "
- "These wireless earbuds are awesome! I love the cord around the back. They are still very flexible but intact and out of the way when I am doing sports activities. These are perfect for me for running. I love the 8 hour battery hold on these too for my long commutes to work and then home and then in the gym. The price for these is extremely reasonable too! I really don't have too many complaints about these. "
- "I normally don't leave reviews but i think this might be the only exception because after months of using this i find that its battery life is far more disappointing than what i initially thought. After i use it for more than four hours its battery is almost dead already"
- #23 of 169
in What are the best tech gifts"This deems to be a good idea which will appeal to sports enthusiasts who need music to endure their workouts. I would be interested in this product for what it does. The drawback to keep me from buying this is the flimsy construction of cheap materials along with an over inflated price which should demand better quality construction on a device which is constantly subjected to rough abuse. I don't expect this device to last long with continued use."