This solution is ranked
in What are the best in ear headphones under 20 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 30 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 50 US dollars with micRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best noise cancelling in ear headphones under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best noise cancelling earbuds under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 50 US dollars for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap in ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget in ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable in ear headphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about JLab Audio Core
- "I have owned several pair of these. The audio is nothing great, but not bad for the price. The main reason to go with these over a similarly priced pair is the fit. I have weird shaped ears and have trouble getting normal earbuds to stick, but these do not come out unless i want them to. I use them for over 8 hours daily and have no fatigue or discomfort from them. As said, the sound is not great, especially on the low end, but it is not bad and is perfectly suitable for audiobooks and podcasts and passable in general music."
- "First, can we talk about how snazzy the green/black ones are? Because they're almost Matrix style cyperpunk brilliance. The sound's only adequate, but for under thirty buckaroos, you can't expect the world. These are perfect for hooking to my 'Droid and going running with."
- "IF your looking for headphones that come in under 50 dollars the JLab Audio Core fit at retail of about 20 dollars fit that criteria but these headphones don't really offer much besides the good price point that don't last long and don't have good quality i recommend another brand "
- "Bought these at the airport when I was on a layover in Denver. At the time I wasn't too happy about it, as I had owned my earphones for quite awhile, but after leaving them on the plane (in my zombie state) I'm kinda glad that I did now. Being I purchased this at the airport, these set me back quite a bit, but the sound more than made up for it. More importantly, they were incredibly comfortable to wear, which is pretty important on a 14 hour trans-Atlantic flight. Was able to sleep like a baby as they also helped to cancel out all the noise around me too. Yeah, I'm looking at you with crying the baby in 13F! Anyways, definitely recommenced. Just don't buy them from the airport like I did. You won't regret it."
- "I needed new running earphones because my old ones kept running out. Thankfully, my phone still has a audio jack for headphones. I bought these and they helped me out tremendously. They stay in my ears, most of the time (unless I walk by a door handle, of course), and I can run in peace while listening to my favorite music. Win!"
- " The JLab Audio Core in ear headphones are the best affordable in ear headphones, with great fit technology paired with C3 surround sound performance. You can count on them to stay in ear, while also providing a built in universal microphone for easy incoming and outgoing phone calls."
- "These earbuds fit perfectly in my life. They are easy on my ears and I can hear all my music without any background noise that could come through. An awesome feature is a mic where when I get a phone call, I just press a button and can instantly talk with the person on the phone."