This solution is ranked
in What are the best tech accessoriesRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets that have or can change the worldRead user opinions
in What are the best e-readersRead user opinions
in What are the best products to watch out for this Amazon Prime DayRead user opinions
in What are the best e-readers with built-in lightRead user opinions
in What are the best Kindle e-readersRead user opinions
in What are the best tech accessories under 200 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best tech gadgets under 150 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best tech accessories for seniorsRead user opinions
in What are the best hardware eBook readersRead user opinions
in What are the best e-readers with long battery lifeRead user opinions
in What are the best travel gadgets and accessoriesRead user opinions
in What are the weirdest gadgets that actually existRead user opinions
in What are the best tech gadgets for seniorsRead user opinions
in What are the best e readers with touchscreenRead user opinions
in What are the weirdest gadgets you didn't know you neededRead user opinions
What the community says about Kindle Paperwhite
- #3 of 12
in What are the best e-readers"Kindle Paperwhite is hands down the best e-reader I've owned. The battery seems to last forever, I only have to charge it maybe every other month or so, and the display is amazing too."
- "I got my nieces this last year when the prices dropped on Amazon Prime Day. It's a very good and ideal gift to your little nieces and nephews that are growing. This kindle e-book reader can convince youngsters to read more because some do not want to open books anymore."
- "I love to take a good book to the park and find a nice place to relax. I've recently started using e-readers and a lot of them have a terrible glare and not enough light. This e-reader is superior to the rest. I get no glare and the built in light works fantastic. This is great to have on the go or at home."
- "Amazon.com's Paperwhite is a great e-reader. I have a Kindle Fire too that I used to use as an e-reader, but its glossy screen (as opposed to the Paperwhite's matte finish) made it hard to use outside or under lamps/etc. But it is definitely a luxury device, with just one purpose. So if you don't want a dedicated e-reader you may want to save your cash for something else."
- "The Amazon's best-selling Kindle is best of the kind for ebook readers because it is easy to use and has really good resolution. The screen is also glare-free and so, it doesn't hurt the eye even after long use. The charging is also not a problem because it can last on one battery charge for days! Best option if you're looking for a device to read books online a lot. "
- "The Paperwhite is a great little gadget. Both my wife and I are avid readers, and we like to take in a good book while relaxing, wherever it may be. Previous Kindle's had a problem with glare in various conditions, especially sunlight. Amazon solved that with this Kindle. It is a joy to read on this tablet, and the battery seems to last forever."
- "I love the Kindle Paperwhite. I have a hard time reading on screens so I was hesitant to buy this. However, I wanted the convenience of reading ebooks so I decided to try this out. It is a nice compromise between digital and paper formats and is easy to read with."
- "The Kindle is the overall best dedicated ereader around. The Paperwhite is the next evolution of this excellent device. It comes with a touchscreen for page turns, so you no longer need to keep your hand on the buttons, which is great if you're a quick reader. Plus, the new screen technology makes it both easier to read in darker areas as well as longer lasting. If you want a dedicated ereader this is certainly the one to go with."
- "I love this little gem! Although I do have a Kindle Fire, this lightweight device equally as good. I love that I can load books on it and take it anywhere. The resolution is great and the screen is the perfect size. And you honestly can't beat that price either. While I do have Amazon and such loaded on my phone, I like having separate devices for everything."