This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable tech products for kids and familiesRead user opinions
in What are the best education gadgets for childrenRead user opinions
in What are the best new fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackers and fitness wearables for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable step trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best 25 to 50 dollars wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best advanced smartwatches for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS tracking watches for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for kids under 5 years of ageRead user opinions
in What are the best tech accessories for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best workout tracking devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with pedometersRead user opinions
What the community says about LeapFrog LeapBand
- "This is one of the best toys I have seen. The kids get to feed their virtual pet and care for it via being active. Given the concern over video games and technology creating a sedentary generation, this product is genius. It literally encourages a more active lifestyle while utilizing video game fun."
- "I got this for my son for a 5th birthday present, and he absolutely loves it! I don't know that I would necessarily call it an educational toy, but it does have fun games, and encourages kids to get moving. He thinks he is cool because he has a smart watch, just like Mom."
- "Although this is a fun fitness tracker for kids, if you're looking for something for adults, this isn't it. The age range for this tracker is 4-7 years old, which makes it great for little ones, but pretty useless for grown-ups, as it isn't going to give you all the bells and whistles of an adult tracker."
- "This is a great solution, The LeapBand is adorable (and cool if you're a kid) and has an amazingly large amount of functionality for what a lot of people would think is just a toy watch. I'm really happy with it and I would recommend it to anyone looking to get their kids more active."
- "This LeapFrog LeapBand seems great. I love the concept behind it, but I believe by age 7 it would be too childish. But for children under seven, this could be an awesome gift! Encouraging children to get active and the LeapBand makes it so much fun. I would love to see one for bigger children as well, ages 7 to 12 or so. "
- "Experience the first activity tracker made for kids—LeapBand is fit made fun! Preload LeapBand with 50 active challenges that get kids moving, like “Pounce like a lion!" Parent controls on LeapFrog Connect make it easy to set play times, challenges and more. Encourages active play, nurturing and healthy choices. Ages 4-7 years."
- "I received this in the mail yesterday. I was not happy that it had not had anything to add once I tried to find the device. Perhaps it was advertised wrong, but we certainly haven't been able to find its location. I have bluetooth and a functional signal detector for devices and I am stumped."