This solution is ranked
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with Intel integrated graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 4 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with Blu-ray writerRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 15-inch - 15.9-inch display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 2.5-inch drive baysRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with mechanical hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with Intel Core i3 processorRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 2.1 - 2.5 GHz CPU speedRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best 15 inch gaming laptopsRead user opinions
What the community says about Lenovo 20H5009HUS
- "I needed a new laptop by Lenovo with 4GB RAM. I found the Lenovo 20H5009HUS. This is just the laptop I needed! I love it! It's got an Intel Core i3 processor and is pretty fast. It also has the 4GB RAM I needed, as well as a 500gb hard drive. It uses Windows 7, which I really prefer over Windows Vista or 10. Highly recommended for everyone."
- "For the price there are a ton of better options than this laptop. I needed a quick replacement and picked this up, but I was very disappointed. The processor is kind of modern, but it is paired with bad specs all around. There isn't enough RAM, the HDD is small and slow, and the display is lacking. I was hoping this for the price it would at least come with a better optical drive, but even that is lacking."
- "Was purchase in the summer of 2017 since it was cheaper than purchasing a computer through our IT vendor, however, now April 2018, we are being told we need a new hard drive. There's no information on warranties that I can find or who to contact. The computer is identical to some of the computers we have that have been purchased through our IT vendor, so we assumed the quality would be the same."
- "Purchased for what i though was a good deal and it seemed to be ok at first. Hard Drive is slow and does not work, this ruins the performance of the rest of the computer. I have always used Dell which has it;s ups and down, but is much higher quality. Poor value for the price and i think I will be going back to Dell."
- "Terrible. This is the first major item I've ever returned, because the hardware is just not robust enough to justify the price of this. There are computers at Wal-Mart for half the price that beat this out. Lenovo is usually pretty great, but this one is a dud."
- "This isn't a bad laptop at all. It's quite good for a new user or for light surfing, email, things of that nature. It's lightweight so it's easy to carry around. I could do with a larger hard drive though. That was my only con in purchasing this laptop. I do want a larger hard drive so I can store more documents, pictures etc. I think the price should be lower as well considering the specifications of the laptop. The screen size is fine, I can connect it to a larger display if need be. Again, it's not bad for a new user, a college student etc but for gaming or intensive work, it didn't fit my needs. "
- #19 of 38
in What are the best Lenovo laptops"A little pricy for the specs. It doesn't even come with an ssd. 500gb isnt't enough especially for a normal drive."