This solution is ranked
in What are the best low price desktop computersRead user opinions
in What are the best good desktop computersRead user opinions
in What are the best PCs for playing FortniteRead user opinions
in What are the best desktop PC with monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best desktop PC systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best all-in-one PCsRead user opinions
in What are the best desktops for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best all-in-one desktop computersRead user opinions
in What are the best inexpensive desktop computersRead user opinions
in What are the best all-in-one computersRead user opinions
in What are the best PCs for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best desktop computersRead user opinions
What the community says about Lenovo F0CU0022US
- "I bought this for PC gaming, in an effort to declutter my desk. It didn't work for my purposes. It just doesn't seem to have enough horsepower to run modern games, but did do moderate desktop work just fine. I returned it, and will be buying a conventional tower system."
- "This PC is an all in one, so it does not have a monitor, but the PC is in the monitor itself. This may not be exactly what someone would expect to see in this search, but does satisfy my personal needs for a desktop PC. This would likely be exactly what someone needs if they want simplicity and a single purchase for a working PC."
- "For $924 this Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO 520S was perfect for my kids to do work on as it was not only affordable but also had a plethora of nice features. I found the system to be very fast because of the i7 processor and the 8 gb of RAM. It would of been nice if they included a faster hard drive but the 1 TB hard drive would be enough for most users. I personally loved the 1080p 24" multi touch display as the image was crisp and the touch functionality worked flawlessly. The only con was that the system did not have an internal CD drive and that there was no dedicated graphics card. I would recommend the Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO 520S as it is a very nice AIO system for the money."
- "This Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO 520S-23 is an all-in-one desktop computer with Microsoft Windows 10 operating system, Native 1920 x 1080 resolution 16:9 aspects ratio 23" Full HD 10-point multi-touch screen, 7th Gen Intel Core™ i7-7500U processor, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Burner, USB 3, Bluetooth, Wireless-AC connectivity, ""This Lenovo IdeaCentre Aio 520s-23 is a great desktop computer. It has many great specs that everyone could appreciate and use. The 23 inch screen is great, it is a multi-touch screen. This desktop computer is great for programming with all the specs and extras on this."
- "The best desktop computer you can buy right now is the Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO 520S-23. It is an all in on desktop and has an i7-7500U dual-core processor in addition to an Intel HD Graphics 620 Card. The monitor size is 23 inches and is touch screen. Also included are 8GB RAM and 1TB of storage."