This solution is ranked
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 4 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 500 GB internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 2.5-inch drive baysRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with Blu-ray writerRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 15-inch - 15.9-inch display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 2.1 - 2.5 GHz CPU speedRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo IdeaPads for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with USB optical driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with HD video recordingRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with mechanical hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with Intel Core i3 processorRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with CD driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 7.0 mm drives baysRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with DVD driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with Blu-ray driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with internal webcamRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best 15 inch laptopsRead user opinions
What the community says about Lenovo Ideapad 100 80QQ002DUS
- "I recently bought the laptop "Lenovo Ideapad 100 80QQ002DUS" for my fiancee, and, after upgrading the RAM to 8GB, I've been very happy with it! The laptop is sturdy, and it's suitable for a home and office use. I suggest it to everyone wanting a decent laptop, while staying in a budget."
There are no comments yet!
There are no comments yet!
- "Incredibly Affordable - Invest wisely in a laptop that won't stretch your wallet Kensington Minisaver Cable Lock Ready - Secure your ideapad 100 with hardened steel. Available separately. Dependable Performance - Powered by the latest intel processors for guaranteed performance."
- "I wanted to find a good Lenovo laptop with mechanical hard drive and was told to check out the Lenovo Ideapad 100 80QQ002DUS. This computer has a mechanical hard drive among other great specs. The price isn't bad either and it really looks functional. I highly recommend this laptop for anyone looking for these specifications. "
- "I checked out your recommendation on amazon.com. The Lenovo Ideapad 100 is quite fascinating. It looks like a baby I would like to own. By the way, it can fit into my budget if I do need a Lenovo laptop again. My first laptop was a Lenovo laptop and I loved the experience. Thanks for bringing the laptop to my attention. "
- "This Lenovo is a good computer for surfing the net, but the horrible speakers are not great for using the blu-ray drive. Unless you plan to hook up external speakers don't get this computer with the expectation of watching movies on it. "
- #16 of 38
in What are the best Lenovo laptops"The Lenovo Ideapad 100 80QQ002DUS laptop is perfect. I have a lot of things to store. A lot. So, when I kept running out of space on my old laptop, I cam across this one. With a 500GB hard drive, I do not ever need to worry about if my computer will be running slowly because I have too many things saved. This computer is fast as lightening. It is perfect for my work, as well as just regular browsing pleasure."
- #18 of 43
in What are the best 15 inch laptops"This is a great laptop and is a bit larger than the typical 15 inch. It gets good reviews across the board and has decent space as well as decent operating power. This is ideal for a student or leisurely user who wants functionality, ease of use, and options. This isn't geared towards the pro user or towards the gamer but it doesn't need to be! It gets the job done and is quite reliable.""This laptop seems decent at best. The brand is a good brand, and the 500GB hard drive is nice. The size is also good, and fits with the topic. But the reviews are bad, the i3 processor is less than ideal, and only 4 GB of RAM for over $400? Not a good deal.""I got this laptop to game on and so far it has worked okay. The integrated graphics card isn't the best so I can't do great resolution but it was fine for regular things like surfing the website. I would recommend this to any non gamer."