This solution is ranked
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 7.0 mm drives baysRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with DVD driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with low weightRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 2.5-inch drive baysRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with Blu-ray writerRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 2.1 - 2.5 GHz CPU speedRead user opinions
in What are the best i3 laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 1 - 1.4 kg weightRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with mechanical hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with internal webcamRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with Intel Core i3 processorRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 8 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with Blu-ray driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with USB optical driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with HD video recordingRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with CD driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 15-inch - 15.9-inch display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best lenovo laptops with msata cardRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 1 TB internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 802.11ac 2.4 or 5 GHz wireless adaptorsRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best 15 inch laptopsRead user opinions
What the community says about Lenovo Ideapad 110
- "I've been looking for a laptop with some 7.0 millimeter drive bays for a very particular reason, which would take far too long to describe. In any case, the Ideapad suits my needs quite well - it has those drive bays, along with a quite suitable amount of memory and processing speed. It is quite good."
- "I can't believe what I can do with this for the price! I replaced a much more expensive, but older machine, with this and couldn't be happier. I am using it for surfing and school work and have no complaints. At this price, I can replace it 4 times and still spend less than I did with my last one!"
- "I needed a fast and capable laptop, but budget was a concern. This baby solved all my problem. the 2.5 inch drive bay was a necessity and the price I could get this Lenovo over other brands was hard to beat. If you're looking for a serious computer for work, but are on a budget then you've found your answer here."
- #3 of 11
in What are the best i3 laptops
- "I have always liked using laptops but the main problem that I run across is the weight! After only a small amount of time I find carrying most laptops to be tiresome. To fix this I went to the store and purchased the best, lightest Lenovo laptop that I could find. This turned out to be the Lenovo Ideapad 110."
- "This thing is a really good value for your money, I've always had issues with smaller form laptops like this but I decided to get this and it really held up well. It gives up some features such as a mechanical hard drive rather than a quicker SSD, but that's to be expected with a smaller and cheaper laptop. If you need something quick and cheap this is a good option."
- "If someone is looking for a simple laptop with a decent amount of power, the Lenovo Ideapad 110 is a great choice. This product is set at a really good price, especially for the amount of hard drive space it has, which clocks in at 1TB. However, the processor would not be something I'd recommend for gaming, but it can still do the job it needs to for an everyday laptop user."
- "I did a lot of shopping this year with my little brother for laptops. He really wanted to be able to play games with his friends so we decided to get a Lenovo laptop with over 8GB of RAM. He ended up picking out the Lenovo Ideapad 110 which I felt to be a really good solution to our problem at hand."
- "I am a huge fan of online gaming and was in need of a new computer that could keep up. I was skeptical about this computer being able to fulfill my needs as it was relatively inexpensive. After using it for a brief period, I knew I made a great choice as it kept up with all my games and interests. "
- "The Lenovo Ideapad 110 is good for what it does at the price point, but I wouldn't say that the camera is anything special. It was average quality, and it certainly worked fine, but it's definitely not a high end camera. Since that was not what I was looking for when I bought it, it's not a problem for me. But, if that's what you're looking for then you should find another.""The laptop that I had was messing up a little bit so I needed to get another one for work and some other things. I got the Lenovo Ideapad 110 and it is great! The processor is a slower one but the computer still works pretty good and I am very satisfied with the computer. It is pretty cheap so if you need a good system you should check this one out!"
- "I needed a new Lenovo laptop with msata card. I found the Lenovo Ideapad 110. This is a great 15.6" laptop that has an i3 processor. It works amazingly well for my needs, which are just to surf the net, play a few games, and edit some photos. It has Windows 10, which I love and is very easy to use. I highly recommend this laptop.""I got this laptop to do my online school work. I was a little skeptical at first since it wasn’t a brand that is very common (to me at least) but I am more than impressed. The laptop has no trouble keeping up with all of the documents I have to have open at one time and the setup was a breeze. "
- "The suggestion for a Lenovo Ideapad 110 for my search of the best Lenovo laptops with 1 TB internal hard drive is a pretty good recommendation. It meets the requirements that I was looking for and has 4.5 stars out of 5. There is not hat many reviews which I would ideally like to see more but I would consider this purchase. The price point is good and it looks to have several nice features."
- #15 of 38
in What are the best Lenovo laptops
- #17 of 43
in What are the best 15 inch laptops"I decided to replace my old laptop. The problem I had is that the old one had such a tiny screen that I couldn't read the pages. I'm getting older so I needed a slightly bigger screen while still finding something affordable. Lenovo fit my needs to a T. It fires right up and best of all I can actually read the web pages I'm looking at.""I got this laptop a month ago and I love it. It's very fast and easy to use, even though getting used to Windows 10 confused me at first."