This solution is ranked
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 1 TB internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with HD video playback deviceRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with hybrid driveRead user opinions
in What are the best notebooks that work well for developersRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with solid state driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 16 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best lenovo laptops with m 2 cardsRead user opinions
in What are the best computers to use by web development companies in USARead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 500 GB internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best computers for game developmentRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with Intel Core i7 processorRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for engineering softwaresRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo laptops with 2.5 GHz and more CPU speedRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for computers science students in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best budget laptops for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best powerful laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for programmingRead user opinions
What the community says about Lenovo Legion Y920
- "Being an avid gamer I was looking for a solution to allow me to game on the go as well as perform work related tasks. I found having two hard drives to be the best route for this and thus sought out laptops with hybrid drives. The Lenovo Legion really caught my eye and did no disappoint... too much. The Legion is capable of running virtually any game at the highest settings, but the downside is it tends to overheat a bit. Nonetheless, paired with the right fan I'm not sure there's a better option out there.""Black and red behemoth. Lenovo's successor to the massive Y900 desktop replacement features a Kaby Lake CPU and a powerful GTX 1070. Much of the rest of the package remains the same—so are these updates enough to keep it relevant in such a competitive"
- "The Lenovo Legion Y920 is a solid laptop. It comes with a lot of really good specs. I like the larger 17 inch screen and youc an't beat the i7 processor. With 16GB of ram it has enough power and speed to run everything I've tried so far."
- "The Lenovo Legion Y920 is a fantastic laptop with an m2 card. The power quality of this computer with the Intel Core i7, 16Gb of DDR4 RAM and 512 GB PCle, makes the processing amazing. There is also 1 Tb of internal storage. The mechanical keyboard on this laptop, is phenomenal, and works with ease, especially if you are a gamer. I find the ease of use, with this laptop, to exceed my expectations. "
- "Talk of machines and this one is the real deal. Lenovo Legion Y920 is an amazing laptop with great features. I was used to other brands until I realized what I was missing. It has an intelligent LAN and WiFi system that work together to kill in-game lag. It's performance is high and I love it."
- "Lenovo is something like the lesser loved stepchild of Acer and MSI. It's a good value for the money, but it's not as dependable or well known. Still, the Lenovo Legion kicks butt with its GTX 1070 and 512GB SSD. The i7-7820HK processor is nothing to sneeze at either. This is where you get to see the savings though. $2000 compared to nearly $35000 with a slightly less powerful graphics card (among other details) and you've got yourself a cheaper, middle-gamer laptop."
- "Lenovo prices are decent, but keep in mind that the government does not allow Lenovo computers to be used because of issues of pinging back to China who now owns the company. It used to be IBM computers. I am not a fan of data insecurity, so I will not own one."
- "As good as its going to get. The laptop is awesome for the price. Fast computer and plays the games that I play on the laptop pretty good. By no means is it a gaming laptop but it works for sims 4 and low quality games. I use it for school work I just bought this one to replace my HP notebook that recently died on me. I'm happy with the product but the battery life sucks the charger is short. The lightweight is awesome and the color and make are great. I would recommend to other people. Lenovo is a great company and this laptop is cool."
- "Lenovo laptops are always so expensive. But I actually think this is worth the price. This laptop comes with a mechanical keyboard which is perfect for gaming. The quality of the screen is amazing! I love everything about this laptop and when you look at all of the specifications, the price isn't that bad!"
- "When I told my husband I wanted a new laptop so I can take my programming on the go, I'm not sure he knew what I was talking about. He bought me this laptop for my birthday, and while it looks nice - it's designed more for the gaming crowd with the latest graphics card. Yes, my programming can get done, but this laptop has so many extra bells and whistles that I don't plan on using (including a backlit keyboard - I guess in case I code at night?), I could have gotten a different laptop that does the same programming job for half of the price. "
- "Lenovo has my heart. Big, big screen. This is basically a gamer's dream. Or a dreamer's game, LOL. Big bright screen, beautiful sound, loud and proud. Graphics card is on point. The gigs are great. The ram is a jam. Processor. Whoa! Ice cold,baby. Good for gaming."